3 • little shits

You look up at the clear night sky, tapping your foot lightly onto the concrete while you wait.

"Sorry to make you wait."

All Might calls out from behind you, walking through the double doors leading into the teacher's dorm. "You're three minutes late." He sweatdrops, smiling at you a little from the callout. You begin to walk, not checking to see if the man is following, you're sure he is. If not for his presence then for the energy leaking from the cursed objects inside of the bag over his shoulders. You noticed the moment he walked out, sensing their energy and confirming your previous suspicion that Yasuhiro gave All Might cursed objects to be used as a talisman.

"Where are we going?"

Quietly All Might calls out to you while you lead him towards the dorm building of the students. You're looking for a safe place to leave the cursed objects behind. A box of some sort would be the best option, but if that's not available you can always just improvise. "Is the mailbox even in use?" You ask while pointing at the metal box embedded into the ground a few meters in front of the stairs leading to the entrance. "I don't think so? Mail is usually being distributed through the teachers." You nod "Good." Before holding out your hand for All Might to give you the bag.

After handing it to you, he stands still in his spot, watching with curious eyes as you unzip the bag. The first thing you take out is a small wooden box. From inside you can already feel the cursed energy of the object, opening it a little to check if the seals around it are intact. Surely enough, the seals are in place and undamaged. Closing the box and setting it into the mailbox, you reach for a paper slip, hoping to seal the box for good so nobody can open it and take the cursed object. The last thing you would want to happen is for a hero student to get possessed. The possibility of Yuji's situation repeating itself is low, but you won't risk having a student open the box.

With the paper seal between two fingers, you hold it up, focusing your cursed energy inside of it before placing the paper against the opening seem of the mailbox. "Try to open it." You tell All Might, stepping aside to give him space. The blonde does as requested, pulling on the small nub lightly but not getting the metal door to open. "Good." Satisfied you heave the bag onto your shoulders, walking away from the dorms and towards the gyms.

"Where are you going? Why can't I open the mailbox?" All Might is following your steps and you keep your head straight while answering his questions.

"UA's school ground is too big for just one cursed object so I'm thinking of placing more. And I sealed the box so nobody would open it and accidentally revive a thousand-year-old curse."

"Cursed object? Is it really alright to leave it there if it's so dangerous?"

"The box is sealed off and it keeps the bigger curses away."

You walk in silence all the way to the gym area and All Might only picks the conversation back up as you place the next object. "So there won't be any more curses with these here?" Shrugging you seal off the next box, standing straight, and heading to your last destination, the main building. "These talisman keep bigger curses away, but the small and weak ones think they can sneak by without being detected. So no, not really." You pause, thinking of an easy explanation.

Once you figure out how to properly explain the talisman to All Might you stop in your steps, turning your body to face his bigger but skinnier one. "They will keep the generally occurring curses away, but if there's a massive amount of negative emotion around the school curses will still come closer regardless of how many talisman I scatter." The man hums, nodding his head in understanding. "Is that what attracts them? Negativity." Nodding you turn back around to start walking. "Shame, anger, sadness, frustration. The usual emotions we associate negatively will attract and power up curses. That's why they mostly hang around schools, hospitals, even graveyards and such." All Might doesn't seem to have any more questions and keeps quiet for the rest of the walk, only speaking when you're done with the last talisman.