Christmas Eve Prank

"You two are really going to bother Sirona on another Christmas?" you say walking beside the boys on your way to Hogsmead. Their energy is palpable even Ominis has a hard time hiding his excitement. A part of you is filled with joy watching the two of them so happy, however, a certain amount of nervousness fills you as well at the events you know are coming. The three of you walk to Hogsmead and you listen as the boys seemingly talk in codes about their plan. A small part of you is jealous about not being let in on the plan. Sebastian looks over at you noticing the unhappy look on your face. "What's wrong, Sweetheart?" You shake your head walking ahead of them spotting the entrance to the village. "Nothing to pout over, love," you continue on your way ahead of them walking into the Three Broomsticks moments later. You spot Sirona and walk up to her, "Happy Christmas." Sebastian and Ominis make their way in, "Happy Christmas, Sirona," they cheer in unison. She smiles at all of you, "Happy Christmas." Ominis and Sebastian move towards the fire and sit at a table nearby. You sit at the bar for a moment as you and Sirona make small talk. 5 minutes later Sebastian walks up to the bar, "Are you going to join us or are you going to continue to pout?" You roll your eyes, "I'm quite comfortable here. Thanks." "Well unfortunately for you. I'm not taking no for an answer," he says before grabbing your hand and pulling you toward their table. Ominis pulls your chair out for you as Sebastian encourages you to sit down. You cross your arms and take a seat. "It's very close to time. Are you ready?" Sebastian says to Ominis. Ominis nods in response nerves seemingly getting the better of him.

~10 minutes before midnight~

The boys give each other a nod and you look around for evidence of the possible prank. People begin to shuffle out over the next few minutes, you watch as many of them leave. You turn and look at the boys expecting disappointment on their faces. Sirona comes by a moment later asking for your help with something. You take a look at the boys each of them giving you a nod to go ahead. A moment later the lighting in the room goes out causing you to freeze in place and fumble for the wand in your pocket. Soft music begins to play as the Christmas lights around the room turn on one by one lighting the room around you. Your eyes follow as each light illuminates a new part of the room. They eventually lead back to the fireplace as it bursts to life again showing Sebastian and Ominis standing on either side of it. Sebastian is dressed in all-black dress robes. He finishes buttoning up his sleeves as he looks at you with a smirk. Ominis stands to the left of him in black dress robes with a silver vest and emerald green tie. He waves his wand at you and you feel as the clothing on your body morphs into a soft velvet. You look down at yourself as the boys walk closer to you. A dress flows down your frame and unknown emotions flood your body. You stumble over your words as the boys finally reach you, "t-the dress." "From the window," Sebastian finishes for you. "How?" "That would be me. I was following the two of you," Ominis says taking your hand and giving it a gentle kiss. "Why would you do this?" "To be honest. Anne." You look at him confused. "Ominis has been speaking with Anne." "I tend to talk to her during Christmas. She has always been the brain behind our pranks. But when I mentioned this was your first Christmas she had other plans." "Why would Anne think of this?" Ominis brushes a hair from your face, "Anne, wanted you to know that despite everything. She knows you're the reason her brother is still alive. And although she isn't ready to forgive him fully. She is very fond of you and knows in another life the two of you would have been as thick as thieves. We discussed how to make your first Christmas special and she was adamant about us dressing up." Ominis sighs and pauses for a moment seemingly thinking over his next words carefully, "She was very adamant on this being something you would love?" Sebastian butts in, "We... Ominis told her that we didn't think this was really something you would be interested in." "But she was insistent that you would enjoy this." You take a moment taking in the sight of them. Doubt and fear begin to fill your body, This is a trick. A nightmare. Another twisted memory. Ominis grabs your hand pulling you closer to him, "It's only proper that when people are dressed like this that dancing occurs." He pulls you closer to him causing you to snap out of your doubts. You look up at Ominis, "I don't know how to dance," you whisper. "Well out of the two of us I have had far more experience than Sebastian and shall teach you," he says placing his hand on your waist. Sebastian moves to the side watching the two of you dance mesmerized as the candles and lights reflect off your eyes. The dress was perfect he took note of how well it flowed down your body, how well it complimented your skin and hair. He swears the enchanted vines changed rhythm just to match your moves.

~5 Minutes later~

"May I cut in?" Sebastian asks stepping up to the two of you. Ominis nods stepping back from you, "He has two left feet. So good luck," Ominis says walking over to the table. "Surely you aren't so insecure that you must insult me, Ominis," Sebastian throws back as he steps up taking your hand and waist. Sebastian looks down at you noticing the fear and doubt on your face. "This is real. Unbelievable but real. Is it too cheesy?" You look up at him and notice the doubt on his face. You shake your head, "Not at all what I had planned for tonight but I do appreciate the sentiment." "Just appreciate? Anne was fairly certain that you would be entranced." "This is a dream" "But?" Sebastian questions. "That's the problem," you whisper. Sebastian lets go of your waist and tilts your head to look at him, "You're allowed to be happy." You pull away from him, "I know." You walk over to Ominis and sit down at the table the fear of all of this being twisted and ripped from you finally taking its hold.

A spread of food and drinks appears at the table as Sebastian comes to sit beside you. Two blue glasses appear in front of the boys as they both go to pick them up your eyes widen as you move quickly swatting the glasses out of their hands causing them to fall to the ground and shatter. They both look at you stunned, "What was that?" Sebastian says. "I.. uhh.." you get up from the table to begin cleaning up the mess but Sebastian grabs your arm forcing you to sit back down, "Nuh uh what was that?" Sirona walks her way over and waves the mess away before glancing at you, "They weren't the enchanted ones," she says before disappearing again. "Enchanted ones?" Ominis questions. You smile awkwardly, "I-uh-I planned my own prank." "And what was it exactly." "Honestly, it's kind of funny how well it would fit with you two's plan." You pause for a moment looking between the two of them. There faces tell you to spit it out now. "Ok, ok, I spoke to Sirona beforehand about pulling a prank on the two of you only and stopping whatever prank you were going to do. So I had special goblets made that would charm you to dance for a few hours," you explain sheepishly. Ominis smiles into his newly prepared drink before sitting it down, "Anne would be proud." Sebastian flashes a look of bewilderment at Ominis before looking back at you, "We prepare a beautiful evening and get repaid with this." You look at him, "I stopped you from drinking it. I didn't expect this. I thought you two were gonna cause another problem. So I thought it would be better if the two of you were the entertainment for the evening," you scramble to explain. Sebastian tries to keep a stern look on his face but you can tell his facade is breaking. Ominis breaks Sebasitans final string, "Sebasitan, stop being such a prude. Like you didn't suggest pulling a prank on just her this year anyways." Sebastian spits his drink back into the goblet he was drinking out of and begins stuttering. "Anne was very upset I must say when I told her." You let out a small laugh at Sebastian's wide eyes. "You told Anne! Why would you mention it here too?" Sebastian's face falls into his hands. You giggle to yourself for a moment. Watching as Sebastian hides his face mumbling to himself. You stand up from the table and grab one of Sebastian's hands pulling him up. "Let's finish that dance," you pull him to the center of the floor. He purposely avoids eye contact with you. "Come on now. Don't tell me you have gotten shy all of a sudden," you tease. Sebastian continues to look over your head an embarrassed blush on his face as he places his hand on your waist. "So we had the same plan?" "Similar, I wasn't going to have you entertain the whole of the Three Broomsticks. Just Ominis and I." The face you give him sends him scrambling again, "No, not like that just. Just...ugh." His head falls to your shoulder causing you to giggle at his flustered state. "Sebastian, it's fine," you whisper as you move your hand from its place on his shoulder to his hair. "I hate to interrupt but it's going on 2 am and we still need to get back to the school," Ominis says walking up to the two of you. Sebastian quickly takes a step back from you. "Ah, yes, we should get going," Sebastian and Ominis instantly wave their wands changing their clothes back to their normal attire. A bit of disappointment sets in as you look at them in their normal attire again. Both turn to look at you still standing in your dress, "Do you need help, darling." You shake your head letting out a small sigh before waving your wand, "Let's go."