The Unlives of Helsing

Start from the beginning

Our first story begins with you and Operetta. You laid on the cold stones of the Catacombs under the school. She played a beautiful melody that bounced off the walls while her voice echoed in your head. She was a great musician, there was no doubt about that, but you were more focused on watching her.

You couldn't help it. Her style drove you wild. Was it her hair? You did always love red heads. Maybe it was the way she dressed. She always knew what to wear to leave you wanting more. Maybe it was the way she would get fired up when someone would say something about her music. Maybe it was even the way she would skip class just to hang out down here.

You managed to sneak out of your class to listen to her. Sure, her singing could mess with you, but you were able to withstand it with some of her blood.

Operetta: Sugha, you still with me?

You blinked and realized that the song was over. You looked back to meet her eyes and smiled in a dream like state.

Y/N: Doing just fine, Retta. That was great.

Operetta watched as you laid your head down. She felt bad, believing her music to have gotten you into this trance. She set her guitar down and hopped off of the ledge she was sitting on. She walked over and brushed some hair out of your eye. You opened it and watched her as she ran her fingers through your H/C locks.

You had been dating for a year now. Her music never got old. You loved private moments like this where no one could find you. She leaned down and kissed your head.

Operetta: You seem tired. You've been workin' pretty hard lately. You should get some rest, hun.

You just mumbled and looked up at her with a smile.

Y/N: Nah. I want to hear you play.

Operetta: As much as I enjoy playing for my number 1 fan, you know I don't like you pushing yourself like this.

You knew it was a pointless fight. You finally gave in and sat up.

Y/N: Fine. You mind if I use your studio?

Operetta simply smiled. She took your hand and pulled you along. Before long, you were laying on an old but comfy couch. She laid with you and watched to make sure you fell asleep. Once she was sure you were, she reached up and kissed you.
-----------
Y/N: Really?

Frankie shrugged. She didn't know Operetta as much as you did. But what she did know was enough to come up with an idea.

Y/N: Okay, but what about Elissabat?

Frankie: Oh, that one is easy.
-------------
Our second story begins in a Gothic castle.

A beautiful castle fit for a Queen, and King. These titles were double meaning for the couple that lived here. The Queen of Cinema and Vampires and her beloved King. The same king that was currently watching as a scene came to an end.

Y/N: And cut!

You stood up from your seat and walked over as everything reseted. Honey Swamp walked with you with some notes that she had taken.

Y/N: Thoughts?

Honey: Well, I think it might be better if we switched Camera A with Camera B and move B to get a better close up.

Y/N: We can try it out and see how it works. For now, take 5.

Honey smiled knowingly and went off to tell everyone to get lunch. You approached the Gothic staircase where you nodded to your lead male actor.

Y/N: You're doing great, Joey. Go get some food.

He nodded and read over his lines again as he walked off. You then walked up the staircase to see the star of the film herself. Veronica Van Vamp. Or, Elissabat to you and friends. She wore a beautiful gown with her hair done up in such a style that added to her natural looks.