*not really* 'forgotten' part two

Over the next few weeks, Gemini and fourth started talking to eachother more often, they even hung out whenever they were free, they, along with their team, went out to dinners together. and spending more time with eachother, made both of them realise their feelings for eachother. Fourth was scared, at first, because, he was sure that all this would do, was hurt him..but after talking to gemini that night...he had never felt more happier and positive than the moment he realised that he actually had a chance in having a future with Gemini. Over the next few weeks in which they spent more time together, fourth only became more sure about his feelings for gemini. Knowing that Gemini left him, it hurt, of course it did..but when he found out that Gemini felt sad and regretted leaving fourth..he felt like he was falling in love all over again. Gemini on the other hand, was LITERALLY HEAD OVER HEELS FOR FOURTH. He didn't exactly know why he was having such deep feelings for Fourth, but he didn't care, he didn't care who or what got in his way, but he desperately wanted fourth. He wanted fourth to be HIS. No one else's. Even though he knew damn well that fourth doesn't belong to him in ANY WAY, he still got jealous and possesive whenever other started to get a little too touchy with fourth. Winny, Satang, mark, ford, and other close friends of fourth being touchy with fourth was totally fine, because, all of them were taken and would have to be completely riddled with brain parasites to EVER cheat on any one of their partners. *WHIPPED BOYS* *WHIPPED AF* But whenever someone else tried to get too close to fourth or made him uncomfortable, Gemini couldn't STAND IT. He was possesive over fourth way before too, back when they were friends, but never like how he's possesive now. Gemini always gave out subtle hints to fourth, he playfully flirted with him and winked at him whenever they made eyecontact. But fourth never considered this in a romantic or flirty way. He always thought that Gemini was just joking around. Of course, he always wished that Gemini would actually mean everything he says and does, but fourth never thought that it would be true.. until..that one dinner night..Gemini had invited all his team members for a dinner at his favourite restaurant. They all had plenty of fun, ate and drank to their heart's content. Fourth was the one who drank the MOST. It was pretty late and everyone was leaving with their partners. All the couples (satangwinny, markford) lived together, and so they left home together. But, Gemini couldn't let fourth go home by himself while he was still THIS DRUNK. "Fourth, you can't possibly drive home by yourself, you're so drunk you can't even-" gemini's words were cut off by fourth swinging his arms around gemini's neck and mumbling "it's fine...i can..dri- drive h.."
"N- no- no you can't!!" Gemini said, flustered at how close fourth was.
"Yes! Yes I can..of course...i can......i can drive home by myself!" Fourth exclaimed, pouting cutely.
"No nooo I'll take you home, come on, let's get in my car" Gemini said as he draped fourth's arm over his shoulder and walked over to his car. Gemini opened the door for fourth and fourth got into the passenger seat, before Gemini got in the driver's seat. "Ohk fourth.. can you tell me where your house is??" Gemini asked. Fourth groaned and mumbled "i don't knoww"
"What?"
"What?"
"You don't know..?? Of course you know- ugh *sigh* gosh you're so drunk right now.."
"I'm not drunk!!" Fourth yelled, crossing his arms and pouting.
"Oh no..now what do I do..?? How am I supposed to drop you home??" Gemini said, facepalming himself.
"I'm...not....drunk.." fourth mumbled..his head drooping to the left.
"I guess I'll take you home..are you okay with that??? Are you okay with staying over at my place for the night??"
"Hehhe...I'm gonna be staying over at your...hehe...at your place..heh...nice.." fourth mumbled , giggling.
Gemini shook his head in disbelief as he started the car. A few minutes later, they arrived at gemini's house. Gemini unlocked the front door, and stepped inside. He was still carrying fourth, he put him down on the couch and groaned as he stretched his arms. "Do you... wanna shower..?? You- you can wear my clothes.." Gemini said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Hmmmm...okay.." fourth said, as he smiled with his eyes closed before he drowsily walked over to gemini's bedroom. Gemini shyly smiled to himself at the thought of fourth staying over at his house for the night, he quickly shook himself out of his thoughts and went over to the bedroom to pick out a pair of clothes for fourth. After a few minutes of rummaging through his wardrobe, he finally found a shirt, shorts and pants. He wasn't sure whether fourth wanted to wear shorts or pants, so he decided to give both of them. He decided to take a quick shower in the other bathroom before fourth got out.. a few minutes later, fourth came out of the bathroom, and Gemini had to CONTROL HIMSELF to not jump up and down, squealing like a little girl at how ADORABLE fourth looked. The shirt fit him in an oversized way, but the pants...seemed a bit too big for him. "gem~ the pants are too big" fourth mumbled, looking down at his pants. "Uh- you can wear the shorts i gave you ,they should fit, they're a bit too small for me" Gemini replied.
"Ookk" fourth mumbled, as he pulled down his pants, letting it fall to the ground.
"NO NOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! don't take them off here!!" Gemini yelled, covering his eyes and turning towards the other direction."
"It's okay....I'm wearing the shorts you gave me..heh..you can look now.." fourth said, as Gemini slowly turned back to look at fourth. The oversized shirt that fourth was wearing covered his shorts, but Gemini thought that fourth wasn't wearing shorts at all, and quickly looked away again. "What the fuck fourth??! You told me that you're wearing shorts and you aren't!!" Gemini yelled, flustered. "What do you.........oh...hehe..my shirt covered my...my shorts..that's why.." fourth mumbled as he laughed. "Are you sure??"
"Yeah..I'm sure...i think....heheh"
"Come on! Stop playing around!!"
"Yeah, yeah i am, you can look now"
Gemini slowly turned his head back towards fourth, and let out a sigh of relief when he saw that fourth had lifted up his shirt to that he could see that he had worn shorts. Fourth drowsily stumbled over to the bed and sat up next to gemini. "Come on~ let's go to sleep" he mumbled, pulling on gemini's shirt. "Wh- what do you mean??! I'm sleeping on the couch" Gemini said, his face turning red.
"Why are you sleeping on the couch..??" Fourth asked, frowning cutely.
"I- we- we can't sleep in the same bed!!" Gemini said, looking away.
"Why not??"
"Why- why not??!! Jeez you don't even know what you're saying..do you??" Gemini asked, his eyebrows furrowed. Fourth stared at the wall for a moment, lost in thought, before sitting closer to Gemini. "What is it?" Gemini asked, to which fourth replied, by wrapping his arms around gemini's neck. "your lips look very kissable.." fourth mumbled, chuckling, his gaze fixed on gemini's lips. "Wha- fourth you're drunk as fuck right now, you should go to bed, I'll sleep on the couch, you aren't in your right min-" gemini's words were cut off by fourth placing his index finger on gemini's lips. Gemini widened his eyes in shock, he didn't know what to do or how to react, he froze. Fourth cupped gemini's cheek and trailed his thumb along gemini's bottom lip. Fourth looked up at gemini through half lidded eyes before shifting his gaze back to gemini's lips. Fourth slid his hands around gemini's neck and pulled him closer. Gemini didn't know how to react, so he just went along with fourth. He fluttered his eyelids shut as fourth's lips connected with his. Heat rose to gemini's cheeks as he felt fourth's soft plump lips against his own. Suddenly, gemini's shot his eyes open, as if he had just realised what was happening. Before he could push fourth away from him, fourth's lips sloppily slid down Gemini chin, and his head drooped down to gemini's shoulders. Gemini leaned back, held fourth in his arms and laid him on the bed. He was still shocked at what fourth just did, maybe it's just because he's drunk, but...even if he was drunk...why would he..you know what, I'll just go to sleep, Gemini thought to himself before going to his own bedroom. The rest of the night, all he could think of was what fourth did. Why?? Why did he do it?? He kept on asking himself, his thoughts were racing through his mind..and finally, he drifted off to sleep..he wasn't sure how long it had been since he fell asleep, but once he opened his eyes, his vision felt blurry, and he couldn't move his arms and legs. A few moments later, everything came into focus, he was still lying on his bed, he looked around the room and rubbed his eyes, it was at that moment that he realised he could move again. He looked around the room, and widened his eyes when he saw fourth lying on the bed next to him, shirtless, looking at him through half lidded eyes. Gemini didn't know what to say or do..the way fourth was looking at him...jeez.. and gods..his body...damn.. gemini's eyes trailed down fourth's perfectly sculpted body. fourth moved closer to Gemini, he stood up on his knees and sat on gemini's hips, his legs on both sides of gemini's body. Fourth straddled Geminis hips and leaned down, his hand still placed on gemini's chest. Gemini's breath hitched as Fourth's face got closer to his. Gemini tried to speak, but nothing except a breath escaped his lips. Fourth held eyecontact with Gemini and leaned close to his ear and whispered,
"WAKE. UP."
Gemini sat up on his couch, breathing hard and fast. He looked at his surroundings, he was still in the living room, jeez...so was it all a dream?? Gemini thought to himself, as he tried to slow down his breathing. "But still.. what happen yesterday wasn't a dream.." Gemini muttered, touching his lips as his thoughts wandered off to the previous night.