"Of course, my love..only you"

So fourth and Gemini fell asleep shirtless.. don't get any other ideas...they slept shirtless because it was comfortable..and they do that often ;) don't think that then being shirtless is the aftermath of something else bloody perverts!! Anyways let's get on with the story

P.S
Gemini and fourth are in University now :)

And also THIS IS NOT A SMUT CHAPTER but there will be kinda descriptive heated kisses, hickeys and moans 😳 I am still processing the fact  I am the one who wrote this..well..erm I hope u guys don't feel uncomfortable with any of that but if you do please leave a comment saying so...and don't worry. just because the things mentioned above happened between fourth and Gemini, nothing else is mentioned, and none of those things happened (I hope u guys got wut i meant like- they're still virgins and they haven't done and probably won't do those things in the future. At least not in my story 😅)

Author pov:

Gemini lazily opened his eyes, and squinted at the brightly lit bedroom. Even though the curtains were closed, the room was well lit. He looked down to his boyfriend cuddled in his arms, his bare back pressed against gemini's shirtless chest. Gemini smiled, however did I get lucky enough to have this beauty as my own?? He thought to himself.

Fourth had a lot of black moles on his body, especially on his neck and chest. Gemini loved kissing them, which he knew, fourth also enjoyed. Gemini kissed a black mole on the back of fourth's neck, and nuzzled his face in fourth's neck, and closed his eyes. He didn't wanna sleep, he just stayed in that position, enjoying the feeling of fourth in his arms. Gemini was a person that loved skinship. It was his love language. Fourth was the same. Cuddling, kissing, he loved it all, and he loved it most when they cuddled together like this, shirtless in bed. A few minutes later, fourth woke up to the feeling of gemini's hot breath on the back of his neck. "Gem~ are you awake??" Fourth whispered, turning around to face Gemini. Gemini opened one eye, he smiled and nodded before closing his eye again.

"You are SO CUTE" fourth said, pinching gemini's cheeks. Gemini opened his eyes and pulled fourth closer, smiling uncontrollably at his compliments. Gemini pulled fourth against his chest and rested his chin on top of fourth's head. Fourth nuzzled his face in gemini's chest, inhaling his scent. He looked up at gemini and kissed him on his neck. " Aii fourth~ it tickless" Gemini said, not bothering to open his eyes. Fourth smirked, knowing damn well that Gemini is very ticklish, especially on his neck. Fourth kissed him again, to which Gemini reacted with a whine. "Aii gem~ wake upp" fourth said, kissing gemini's jawline, and below his ears. Gemini opened his eyes, to see fourth smiling at him.

Gemini chuckled, hugging fourth closer, as he kissed fourth's shoulder. He leaned back, to take a moment to look at fourth before he pressed a gentle kiss to fourth's forehead. Gemini ran his hand along fourth's bare back, and stopped at his waist. He smirked at seeing fourth close his eyes and enjoying the feeling of gemini's hands on his bare body. He opened his eyes to see Gemini smirking. "What?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "You're loving it.. aren't you..??" Gemini asked. "wh- enjoying what??" Fourth asked, though he clearly knew what Gemini meant. "This." Gemini said, as he shifted his hands from fourth's back to his abdomen, before trailing his hands up fourth's shirtless body, making fourth blush.

Gemini raised an eyebrow in question as he leaned in closer to fourth. Fourth's eyes darted back and forth between gemini's. "I- uhm- no- " fourth stuttered, looking down, trying to hide his blushing face. Gemini smirked, he put a finger under fourth's chin and made fourth face him again. "So?" Gemini asked, one eyebrow raised. "Ugh..fine!..yes.."fourth mumbled, blushing. Gemini chuckled, as he pecked fourth's lips. " You're soo cute when you're flustered..you know that..?" Gemini asked. Fourth rolled his eyes, smiling and shifted his position so that he was laying on his back. Gemini propped up on his elbow, with his hand supporting his head. Gemini wrapped one hand around fourth's neck and turned fourth's head towards him. "Aii~ gem what is it now?" Fourth asked. Gemini leaned in closer, his gaze fixed on fourth's lips. Fourth smirked.