Context

Author's Note: In this book, the backstory is not exactly explained. We jump straight to the parts where Marinette is depressed, but as I really am not bothered to edit the story, when this book is finished I will make a prologue. If you have any question please comment or private message me, I will see what I can do. 

P.S: I just realised the context doesn't fit with the actual storyline, I will edit.

In the meantime, enjoy!  (,, ・∀・)ノ゛

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

To summarise:

- Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a suicidal person. Lost and alone, she has nowhere to turn to, as her parents have believed Lila and hate her. She decides to 'leap over the edge', both figuratively and physically.

- All of her classmates are on Lila's side.

- She has no friends but Chloe, Kagami and Luka. Marinette's relationship with the three is as follows;

*Chloe has been sent back to New York under her father's orders, in reality, Lila has lied to the mayor in order to get rid of Chloe herself as she was one of the only people who could stop her. (money, power and everything) (could theoretically get Lila booted out of Paris, as clearly she has tried with Marinette)

*Kagami has also been sent back to her country, Japan. Her mother has declared that she is 'unfit' for Paris and as such, will reside in Tokyo indefinitely. Both Chloe and Kagami keep in contact with Marinette online.

*Luka is the only one who is still in Paris. He still lives with Juleka, but the two's relationship has been shattered. He is still on good terms with his mother, as she does not believe a word Lila says.

- Alya has become a physical bully, as well as verbal. The rest of the class (ex. Kim) uses verbal taunts.

- This book happens before Season Five, but before Shadow Moth steals the miraculous.

- Adrien is Lila's boyfriend. He is quite explicitly on her side and tells Marinette to take the high road.

- Some in the class feel sympathy for Marinette, but are worried about peer pressure and so remain on Lila's side.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

353 words