A Confrontation

Mr Damocles nodded. 'Well, I'll be out now.' He left the room.

The boy looked about. He seemed to be full of nervous energy, almost bouncing about. He grinned slightly, eyes wandering over the room.

Tsukisawa's POV

He grinned slightly, looking around at everyone in the room. They all stared at him rather awkwardly, quite surprised. After all, it's not every day some Japanese boy appears out of nowhere to join your class. A girl in the back corner of the room kept staring at him in shock. Perhaps he shouldn't have declared his relations to Kagami? A messy-haired blonde boy- no, model, the boy was quite famous- kept glaring at him. His green eyes were cold and full of annoyance. Tsukisawa felt like this boy was like spoiled milk, once sweet and cool, now sour and cold. After giving him a quick once-over, the blonde deliberately looked away. 

Don't worry, the feeling is mutual, he thought.

He continued to glance around. The class seemed strange though, him soon noticing something odd. The dynamic in the room was unbalanced, and there seemed to be a lot of people around this one brunette. She seemed to be full of untruths, somehow not exactly very kind in a way. Like a snake. Besides, that was a very unfortunate hairstyle. In Japan, we do not have sausages hanging off the sides of our faces. She looked like a long-eared dog. He smiled slightly, and went to sit down in the only seat available.

'Hey! Sit next to us!'

A brown-skinned, brown-haired girl wearing plaid gestured to him. 'You shouldn't be sitting there, that girl's a bully!' 

He looked at her, the girl in plaid, in confusion. She had an air of self-righteousness around her, as if she was saying, I'm right, listen to me! Adjusting her glasses, she stared at him in slight confusion and frustration. 'Come on!' He blinked, fiddling with the bracelets on his arm. 'Where am I supposed to sit? There are no more available seats,' he mumbled. 'Dude, just squeeze in here,' said a- DJ wannabe?-, looking impatient. 

'Yeah!' said a girl dressed in pink.

'Come on, new boy. You don't want to sit there!' said a jock, smirking slightly.

'You do know that if you sit there, there is a 98.348% chance you will be bullied, and a 78.84% chance you will change seats at the end of the day?' said a brown-skinned boy in glasses, robot hovering near his shoulder and a calculator in his hand. 

'It isn't worth the bother!'

'Dude, come on, sit with us!'

'Oh please~'

'Class!'

'I mean, who really cares? Let him, he'll find out his mistake-'

'Class!'

'You know you are seriously going to regret that, right-'

'CLASS!' Miss Bustier yelled, regaining control of the room. Everyone fell silent, looking once again at the boy. 'Sit down, Tsukisawa.' 

He sat down near the blue-haired girl. Finally, he thought to himself. 

The period ended without any drama.