MusRav ( Part 4 )

Start from the beginning

Abir: Yayyyy sab log aagaye.

Everyone goes out and see the Goenkas and Birlas standing outside. The Sharmas welcome the Goenkas with garlands. Abhinav puts for Kairav, Muskan for Pratha, Neelam maa for Suhasini, Abir for Manish, Akshu for Swarna and Surekha.

Abir: Ab aap sab logo ke liye humara himachali dance.

Pratha: Arey wahh aaj toh maza aajayega. ( To Rishabh ) Waise Rishabh iss pahadi dress mein bohot acche lag rahe ho tum.

Rishabh smiles hearing it. Abhinav gives pahadi caps to all the Goenkas and then Sharmas start dancing.

Few days later.
It's MusRav's tilak today .

Sharma Niwas
Everyone gets ready and gathers in the hall for the tilak ceremony.

Their looks:

Baaki logon ke looks khud imagine karlo

Baaki logon ke looks khud imagine karlo. ( Guys I really don't know what happens in a tilak or roka ceremony so here I am writing just according to my assumptions. I don't intend to insult any rituals or customs here. )

Kairav and Muskan are made to sit together. Neelam maa goes and does Kairav's tilak followed by AkshNav. Abhinav ties the pagdi for Kairav and then Akshu does his aarti. Swarna goes to Muskan and makes her wear the the red chunri, and does her tilak and gives shagun. The Birlas just stand as guests there. The tilak ceremony is completed, the Goenkas and Sharmas congratulate each other. MusRav go to take ashirwaad from everyone elder to them. They go to Mimi first and touch her feet taking blessings.

Mimi: Khush raho bacchon, dono ko kisiki nazar na lage thu thu thu.

They then take blessings from Neelam maa.

Neelam maa: Jeete raho beta, bholenath tum dono ki jodi ko humesha aise hi banaye rakhe.

They then goes and take blessings from Swarnish and Surekha who happily blesses them. They then take blessings from Prarish and AkshNav too.

Surekha: Yeh kya tilak ka function aise ruka suka hi khatam hoga kya, arey koi naach gaana toh hona chahiye na.

Pratha: Choti dadi woh toh zaroor hoga, bhala naach gaane ke bina koi bhi shaadi function hosakti hai kya. Kyun gudiya.

Akshu: Ha didi bhaiya ki shaadi ka function hai, unki dono behne function boring thodi rehne denge.(shouts) MUSIC.

Pratha and Akshu start dancing on dil se bandi ek dor around Kairav. At the end all the Goenkas and Sharmas dance around Kairav Muskan in a circle.

( Imagine it's Pratha and Akshu instead of Gayu Naira and Kairav in place of Naksh. The new Swarna instead of old one. Instead of Rajhsri and Devyani it's Suhasini and Surekha there. Instead of Kartik and Keerti it's Abhinav and Muskan. )