Notice

That's it. I'm done. Yes, the moment you've all been waiting for.
I QUIT.
It took me four times to spell that right.
Anyways, it's true. This "beloved" Fanfiction has been put to rest. Apologies if you enjoyed this shit - don't deny it, it's everywhere- but I can no longer go on like this. I reread it, and I don't know where I'm even going with this. In August when I first published it, I had all the ideas, but it's been nearly a year. I forgot it all.
I've kind of turned it into two different stories but I just don't know what to do with it anymore. I ended it before I wanted to without meaning to and basically screwed it all up. BUT WAIT.
I have the ending planned.
No I don't but I case you were wondering I'll make something up.
If you don't want to read this version, I have a shorter one down below
Basically, I was going to make a horde of goblins and zombies attack Ali's group of friends and then Aden and his girl come and save them because the slayers don't know how to take out goblins and then Mary Ann rescues Riley and Vic turns into a vampire again and then Draven kills Frosty, a witch kills Kat and Reeve, Bronx basically kills himself by going outside by himself at night after Reeve dies, Veronica gets it on with Gavin, then a rouge werewolf Attacks them and kills them because they decided to have a make out session in the middle on the night outside where any stalker/pedo/perv/werewolf can just kill them (not very smart) and Justin is sad everyone died so he stops doing anything and then Ali, Cole, and Justin all go home to find Trina and Lucas in a relationship and her grandma is fine and Dr. Ankh died of a disease.
Everyone dies in that version.
SHORTER VERSION
Ali-lives
Cole-lives
Kat-killed by witch
Reeve-killed by witch
Frosty-killed by vampire
Bronx-killed by some random monster in the dark forest of hell
Justin-lives
Veronica-death by a werewolf
Gavin-death by werewolf
Lucas-lives
Trina-lives
Aden-lives
Vic-lives
Mary Ann-lives
Riley-lives
~
And here's a happy version.
Everyone gets back home safely... except for Gavin and Victoria because I hate them both.
~
I truly apologize if you liked my story. If you did like it, I actually will start up another fanfiction, only I'll get all my shit together so it won't be a load of shit. So, I hope the discontinuation of this fanfiction will not affect you considering I am making another one.
Au Revior (however you spell it) bitches ✌️