I grab the box taking the ring out. I slowly put the ring on her finger looking into her eyes as they're filled with tears that fall down her cheeks.

"I love you so much Mommy.... I can't wait to make you my wife" I say then kiss the ring as it lays on her finger

She sniffs wiping her tears.

"No cry Mama" Kaution says trying to reach Beyonce's face to help wipe her tears

"Yeah... no crying Mommy...." I say smirking at her as she starts to laugh

"I love y'all so much. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us"

THREE YEARS LATER

"Mommy, please! Please can we talk about it?"
"No...Meg are you hearing yourself. You want me to- ugh, I can't even believe you want me to"

"He's changed"

I say wishing I didn't say it. The look on Beyoncé face is telling me how much I messed up.

"Changed. Changed... I don't give a damn what you think or how he STILL manipulates you. Like I said before and I'll say again he will not, not ever, not today, not tomorrow, not next Tuesday; not ever be our sperm donor. And that's final" she says then walks out the room

Leaving me stunned. I know Pardi is not the best, but I still want to just have one dad for our kids. I spoke to him about it when he picked up Kaution and he's cool with it. He would love another baby, just like us...so what's the problem.

He's a decent dad now.... took his 2 years but he's decent. Kaution is blossoming into a beautiful young lady so why not. I know for sure Beyoncé and him will make our next baby extra beautiful.

She just has to see it my way.....maybe I'll just have to do it without her knowing.....

Since Kaution is with Pardi this weekend it's just us, and it's so quiet in the house. Other than our doggies. And now that she's mad at me, the silence is even more thick.

I get up from the couch and head to the kitchen as I hear her cooking. I stand in the doorway watching her.
"You mad at me?"
"(Sigh)......I'm not mad. I'm just confused. Why him? After all he did, and you wanna use his damn sperm. He ain't shit. And why now out of nowhere are we back to this"

"W-What do you mean? You don't wanna have another baby?"
"The way things are....I like the way it is. We're married. We have Kaution.....why add to it?"
"I thought we agreed we wanted more kids. And that Kaution would love to have a sibling. Why did you change?"

"I didn't...honestly I haven't....I just want love our unit. Don't you?"
"I do-"
"Then it's settled, just us three the way it should be. No baby. We don't need a baby"

Before I can say anything she starts a new topic. Not even hearing what I have to say. Just canceling everything I wanted to say. I sit at the table half way listening to her. All I can think about is how she didn't listen to me. Shut me down.

She never did that before.

BEYONCÉ POV

As I hold Megan close to me I watch her sleep taking in her breathing rhythm. Trying to find peace in my slumber that I just can't find....

Usually holding her would help me sleep but my mind is elsewhere. Megan fidgets in her sleep wrapping her right hand around my waist brushing against my stomach; since I have a crop top on.