While her ears were listening to K Bao's recommendation, her eyes were scanning the posts on Yuan Huaijing's account. The image of Yi Jing, which was initially somewhat elusive in Fang Mo's mind, slowly began to merge with Yuan Huaijing.

Childish yet dependable, mature yet childish.

This person is truly a contradictory combination.

If...

A thought flashed through Fang Mo's mind. Would this kind of Yuan Huaijing be happier if he wasn't the CEO of Yuan Corporation?

From his account, it was evident that the frequency of Yuan Huaijing's posts had been decreasing since four years ago. Only three posts in two years, and it was only this year that there were slightly more.

Combining Yuan Huaijing's experiences, Fang Mo suddenly understood why it was like this.

Four years ago, Yuan Corporation was truly in chaos.

If it wasn't for Yuan Huaijing's efforts to turn the tide, who knows what disastrous state Yuan Corporation would be in now.

"So, how about it? Xiaomo, do you want to join our 'One Family' organization?"

Seeing K Bao enthusiastically recommending it, Fang Mo smiled and shook her head. "No, thanks. I'll just be a casual fan."

Regardless of Yuan Huaijing's true personality in private, Fang Mo had no sympathy or opinion to offer. It was best to just take a few glances from a distance. Getting too close would easily lead to annoyance.

Fang Mo had already seen through Yuan Huaijing's facade and understood his true nature. This guy was definitely a troublemaker more difficult to handle than Yi An!

"Look, it's so crowded over there."

Around three o'clock, Fang Mo and K Bao also planned to find a place to rest for a while.

However, the area where their friends were already overcrowded. It was better to find another slightly more spacious place and meet up with their friends at half-past three.

The convention closed at five o'clock, so there was no rush.

"Oh, I remember!" K Bao thought of a good place. "On the top floor of Zone B, if you go through a few small doors, there's a hidden little terrace. I discovered it when I came last time, and there won't be many people there. Let's go there to rest, Xiaomo!"

"Sure."

Fang Mo had no objections. As long as she was away from Yuan Huaijing, anywhere was fine for her.

As they walked and chatted, Fang Mo followed K Bao through one small door after another, and the number of people decreased. It was impressive that she could discover such a secluded place.

"By the way, Xiaomo, you have to go to work tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, that's how it is for us working class people. So, when do you and Xiaoxiao plan to leave?"

"We booked our tickets for the day after tomorrow..."

Finally, they saw K Bao's target, a closed wooden door.

"Huh? Is it closed?"

K Bao stepped forward and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. It didn't feel like it was locked, more like something was blocking it from behind.

Fang Mo didn't approach, instead she looked around. "Then let's just sit here for a while."

During this special time, there weren't so many rules to follow. Fang Mo took out wet wipes from her bag and began wiping the higher part of the steps. Fortunately, there was no one around and no surveillance cameras. Otherwise, it would be inconvenient to sit down like this in her clothes.