Chapter 9-10

Chapter 9

Monday, as always, was a busy day.

Fang Mo, who had taken a bath to relax after playing so hard the day before, went to bed early. But when she woke up, she still felt a bit sore and achy in her back. However, as a working person, she had to get up even if she was tired.

There was an important shareholder meeting in the morning today, and there was no room for mistakes.

In the afternoon, a major client was coming, and even though many things had been prepared in advance, she still had to double-check everything when the time came. Not a single mistake could be made.

Fang Mo always kept her playtime and work separate.

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Yuan. I was being foolish this time. I deserve all the blame, please, I beg you..."

At this moment, the large conference room was extremely quiet, with only the sound of this trembling and remorseful voice echoing throughout.

Nearly ten shareholders frowned as they looked at the scene before them, but no one dared to say anything more at a time like this, fearing that the fire might suddenly turn towards them.

And at this moment, Fang Mo was standing slightly behind Yuan Huaijing, who occupied the seat of honor. She wore a polite smile, appearing unfazed and unconcerned, but internally, her sarcastic comments were about to overflow.

Now you're afraid of regrets? What were you doing earlier?

Making a mistake at work is not a big deal; everyone makes mistakes in their lives.

But some mistakes, clearly, cannot be simply summarized with the word "mistake."

Leaking company secrets for personal gain, almost causing the company to lose a project worth over a hundred million, even if the project was eventually secured, it didn't mean that person's mistake could be forgiven.

You see, because of that flippant "foolishness" from the project manager, the entire project team had to work overtime for half a month. After successfully winning the project, each person took two days off to rest properly.

Even Fang Mo herself stayed up for two consecutive nights!

Even Fang Mo had stayed up for two consecutive nights!

So even though this Manager Li had a prominent shareholder backing him, rumored to be a close relative with a strong relationship, it was impossible for him to be let off so easily. Otherwise, there would be no point in running this company, they might as well just hand it over to someone else.

Just like this shareholder meeting, it was also a way to kill a chicken to scare the monkeys. Otherwise, for an "ordinary" manager, such a grand arrangement wouldn't be necessary.

However, not too much time would be spent on this matter. Three minutes to explain the incident, one minute to announce the decision, and thirty seconds left for everyone to observe the former manager's reaction and regret. That would serve as a sufficient warning.

After all, as the current CEO of Yuan Corporation, Yuan Huaijing's time was extremely valuable.

Sure enough, before this Manager Li could finish speaking, with a light tap of Yuan Huaijing's index finger on the table, Fang Mo made a direct gesture, and the two security guards stationed outside the door swiftly entered the conference room. One on the left, one on the right, they escorted the former manager out.

What awaited him was not just being fired, but also legal consequences. Not a single penny of the losses that needed to be compensated could be spared.

If Manager Li didn't cooperate or tried to make any drastic actions, those two sturdy security guards were not to be underestimated.