Chapter 11-12

Chapter 11

The matter with Li Tao did not end there.

Just as Yuan Huaijing had thought, there must be someone instigating Li Tao from behind. Otherwise, with his limited intelligence, he wouldn't have come up with such a petty trick. As for who it could be, Yuan Huaijing had a rough idea in mind, but that cunning old fox was elusive. To catch him red-handed, it would require a careful approach.

For now, they needed to handle the situation with Li Tao. The timing he chose was delicate, as it happened during the end of work hours, and many employees of the Yuan Corporation witnessed the scene. To prevent any wild speculations, a precise and truthful announcement was necessary.

The media would undoubtedly need some public relations as well.

After all, when even the CEO of Yuan Corporation personally intervened to "save" someone, it wouldn't be acceptable to label capitalists as heartless, right?

Of course, all of this had nothing to do with Fang Mo for the time being.

Considering her foot injury and the "shock" she experienced (in Zhao Yan's words), Yuan Huaijing generously granted Fang Mo four days of paid leave and instructed the HR department to give her an additional month's bonus directly.

During Fang Mo's recovery at home, she conveniently delegated the tasks to her two assistants to test their capabilities.

After all, a company as large as theirs couldn't come to a halt just because someone was absent.

Ding Dong—

As Fang Mo lay on the couch watching an anime, she slowly moved her body to the door when she heard a familiar face outside through the peephole—it was Yuan Huaijing's driver.

"Miss Fang."

After opening the door, the driver was followed by a Yuan family servant carrying groceries.

It turned out that considering Fang Mo's inconvenience of living alone, Yuan Huaijing kindly provided assistance from his own household, responsible for cooking, cleaning, and even personal care if necessary. This servant had extensive experience in taking care of people.

At first, Fang Mo thought it wasn't necessary. She could simply order takeout for meals, and as for the rest, she could manage. However, under Zhao Yan's disapproving gaze, she retreated and accepted the arrangement.

It's strange that Senior Ming is only a few years older, but why does he inexplicably give off a sense of authoritative elder?

However, that slight embarrassment quickly turned into astonishment and gratitude after tasting the nutritious meal prepared by this auntie.

Astonished by how delicious the food was and grateful that she didn't refuse.

Although the dishes looked similar to ordinary vegetables, why did they have such a crisp texture with a hint of sweetness? It defied all logic!

With a heart full of gratitude, Fang Mo finished all three dishes and soup in an instant, almost stuffing herself.

As she looked at the auntie's figure washing dishes in the kitchen, she couldn't help but sigh in her heart: This is the life I've always dreamed of, where meals come at the sound of a request and clothes are handed to me! If this continues for four days, I'll definitely gain weight!

She had such thoughts, but when the auntie asked if she wanted an afternoon snack, Fang Mo nodded without hesitation and even complimented the auntie, making her beam with joy and directly showcasing her culinary skills for Fang Mo.