Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)

Axl jumped once in the air before he danced his way around the stage. Oh how he enjoyed the guitar solos because then he could go all over the place and see who he could distract. He liked to latch on to one person at a time when he sang. He already danced and spun around in circles around Duff.

Axl hopped up onto his giant amplifier so he was the same height as Duff. He balanced precariously on it, teetering and wobbling, he didn't mind though, he knew somebody would catch him.

Axl fastened his arm around Duff's neck, holding his face against Duff's cheek in a grin. Axl whispered, "Hi Duff." 

Duff smiled, "Hi Axl." 

Axl let go of him, "You better catch me if I fall." 

Duff rolled his eyes, "Why would I do that if I could see you face-plant?" Axl gave a humorous hiss and hopped off of the amplifier and continued to spin around the stage again.

Axl threw his arms around Slash from behind, and he jumped slightly in surprise, unaware Axl was behind him. Which was odd, being that every time Axl jumped or danced his leather chain collar jingled lightly like a cat with a bell. Axl clung onto his curly-haired friend with a smile. "Hey baby, whatcha doin?" Slash kept his eyes on his guitar, trying to focus on what he was doing. Axl brushed the side of his face against Slash's neck, trying to see if he could get him to mess up.

Slash smiled but didn't slip up with his fingers, despite how close he was to, and Axl knew it. Axl slid his left hand, which wasn't holding the microphone, along Slash's hip and rubbed his crotch against his ass. Slash probably didn't even need to have such fixed attention on his guitar playing, he was used to playing how he did, Axl was just really good at distracting him. Axl kissed Slash's neck and gave him a noisy moan to see if he'd scramble to play right, and he almost did.

The truth was that Slash was really turned on by him, why particularly he wasn't sure. Axl was just so close, and he could feel Axl's hard cock grazing against him, but Axl was always hard on stage. His lips were so soft and smooth on his neck. Axl grinned, lightly biting on his collarbone, and he let his hand slip around his ass into the back pocket of his leather pants. Axl squeezed Slash's ass, startling him slightly and he flinched, just for a second. Axl smiled and walked back off.

Slash grumbled, the fucking jerk.

He was basically a singing stripper. He usually wore hardly what anybody would call clothes, and he's always dancing around, using his microphone or the back of Slash's leg like a stripper pole. Slash didn't mind so much. The purpose of Axl doing all that stuff was to see how many people he could get horny, and I guess it exactly worked, because Slash was horny as hell.

Slash leaned against the wall tiredly. Slash felt Axl brush against his side, "Hey honey, you think you could get rid of me that easy?" 

Slash smiled and rolled his eyes, "I didn't get rid of you, you walked away fuckhead." Axl grinned, taking a drag from his cigarette.

Slash felt all tingly and he could feel Axl's piercing green-blue gaze slithering down his body. Slash shifted, uncomfortable with tension, and he knew full well Axl must be able to see his boner through his leather pants. He could feel his heartbeat between his legs and he throbbed painfully. "Er, Axl are you drunk?" Axl shook his head, his stare fixed on him, never leaving. Slash wasn't drunk either.

Axl's eyes flickered up to meet Slash's look. Axl swallowed and he had that intense expression in his green eyes, drifting back down his body, "Can I touch you?"

Slash's heart fluttered on Axl's words. He suddenly felt hot and tingly and every remaining drop of blood in his body rushed straight to his dick. He felt his throbbing boner pressing uncomfortably against the inside of his leather pants. Ugh, fuck, how long he had been waiting and begging for him to spit out that fucking sentence. 

For a while now Slash had been dying to have sex with Axl, but he wouldn't dare do anything to initiate, he knew Axl was very prideful and sensitive and he didn't want to hurt him. He was pretty sure Axl had wanted it too for about as long as him, maybe longer, but even still, he couldn't make a move on him, it would most likely just backfire. Which also meant for so long he couldn't tell Axl that he wanted it too, which meant that those words must've been sitting on the edge of Axl's tongue for a while. For him to finally spit that out he had to have been dying to touch him and was willing to throw caution to the wind for the chance to.

Slash hesitated briefly, and Axl looked up at him and held a steady gaze. Slash blinked and nodded, "...Yeah... Please..."

Axl rested his hand gently on Slash's stomach, tracing his fingers softly on his abdomen. Slash gave a silent groan, and Axl gingerly stroked up and down his stomach. Slash found himself angling his hips to lean out for Axl to touch him. Gradually Axl's hand glided lightly down his torso, sliding carefully closer and closer until his fingertips disappeared under his waistband.

Slash grunted softly, and Axl played with his pants zipper. "You wearing boxers, baby?" Axl asked, flipping some red hair off his neck. Slash felt his dick twitch with apprehension and shook his head. Axl smirked with a nod, "Good," he muttered, fumbling more with the buttons to his pants. Axl put out his cigarette and tossed it, using both of his hands now. Axl ducked his head calmly under Slash's chin and unfixed his pants and Slash winced.

Axl slipped his hands around Slash's cock, running his hands lightly up and down his length. Slash moaned, letting his head fall back against the wall, quietly encouraging Axl to continue. Axl's hand fell over him to palm him delicately. Slash softly moaned again, the way he touched him was so calm and gentle, but he was passionate enough with it that Slash knew Axl was curious.

He wanted more.

Neither of them wanted to think about what was going on, or if it were wrong, they both just knew what they wanted. And if they both wanted it, why would it be wrong? Especially when it felt so damn good.

They were both just hoping the other wouldn't draw back and do the this is wrong bit again like they both hadn't said that to each other a million times, and neither of them ever truly thought it.

Axl pressed his lips to Slash's neck, gently kissing him. Axl used his tongue to lick at his skin, tasting the salt from his sweat on his tongue. Axl kept both of his hands around his dick, continuing to feel him with his thumb. Axl widened his mouth to graze his teeth along Slash's throat, then bit his collarbone, making Slash flinch and grunt. Axl smiled then kissed the same spot to soften his bruise.

Axl left several more kisses back up Slash's neck before he kissed his lips. He went to kiss him again but Slash purposefully missed him and kissed the corner of his mouth. Axl let out a frustrated hiss and Slash kissed him there again. Axl in irritation took his hands off of Slash, tucking his dick back into his pants and zipping them. But Slash just put his hands on the redhead's hips and pulled them onto him. Axl whined silently, Slash brushing his tongue on his jaw.

Axl slid his hands up Slash's body and held them firmly on his shoulders, letting one leg rise around Slash to dig his knee into the wall and contact Slash better until his whole body was pressed against him. Slash stopped teasing his jaws and met his mouth, kissing him fiercely.

Axl tilted his head to the side so he could meet Slash's tongue easier, and Slash tasted him without hesitation. Slash's tongue delved into Axl's mouth and slipped past his teeth, tasting every corner of his mouth. Axl found his arms wrapping around his neck, not quite realizing he was doing it, and Slash let his hand coil around Axl's leg. His hand slid under his thigh and both his hands slipped around his ass, making the redhead moan into his mouth.

Slash could feel his blood pulsing to his dick as he felt Axl's rubbing against his own. Axl gave a quiet whine at the pleasurable friction, and Slash kept his hand on his ass to pull him onto him more. Axl's tongue swirled inside his mouth once and he broke the kiss sloppily, both of them breathless.

Axl dragged his leg off of Slash's side but remained pressed against him and Slash knew he had no interest in leaving. Axl carefully moved his hand up Slash's neck and rested on his jaw. He glanced warily around the room to make sure no one was looking, but nobody payed the two any attention. Axl leaned towards him and brushed his lips over his, he breathed, "Wanna get outta here?"