Girls Girls Girls

"Alright, see ya losers," Axl said, putting his boots and leather jacket on, heading out the door. A friend of his was throwing a party that evening and Axl was bored so he decided to go. Of course though he had very poorly elaborated where he was going to his roommates, but they knew if Axl left and didn't say where he was going it's best to just wait for him to come back. Sometimes that was a few hours, sometimes weeks. There was never really any way to know. But when he leaves, he leaves everything at the house, his clothes, food, all his belongings, and just leaves, he's like a ghost. But Axl was at least generous enough this time to announce his leaving.

He kinda just walked down the sidewalk for a while, he could've gotten a cab but he could kill time this way, he preferred showing up to things fashionably late... And he also may have forgotten the address. He'd know it when he saw it, it just, uh, took him a while to see it.

By the time he finally found the place, it was dark, and had been dark for a little while. He looked up at the black, barren sky. It was empty of clouds, so he knew it would be cold tonight. He always knew from when he lived in Indiana that usually, on cold nights, the sky is clear. He probably could've seen the stars if the power just went out in the city. But it was L.A, the lights are always on. But at least in this neighborhood, most of the lights in the buildings weren't on, and the only lights there were were the bright street lights.

Axl walked up to the door and didn't bother knocking before he entered, they wouldn't hear him anyway, he was late enough that they were probably all drunk by now and the music and the sound of people laughing, talking, and screaming would overpower it. These parties were usually all the same.

When he walked inside he was hit in the face with the strong smell of booze and cigarettes, and was immediately greeted by a tall, lanky guy with long, shaggy, brown hair, but he wasn't as tall as Duff is. It bothered Axl that he could probably make that guy look stunning with the right amount of shampoo and a good brush, because he had a nice face, but it wasn't his problem. And there was the one girl next to him, hiding under his arm, a short blonde chick with hair cut to her ears, not wearing an excessive amount of makeup, or clothes for that matter. I guess she was pretty, but she wasn't anything special, just another one of those girls. Maybe she was different when she didn't drink, but when these types of girls are drunk, they're really just stupid and horny as fuck.

"Heyyyyy Axl's here!" The tall guy said. Axl couldn't recall ever exactly introducing himself to this guy specifically but he was a well known person around the bar type of scene. "Hey man," He replied in his default response. Then the guy went back to his drinking and talking with other people. But the blonde in his arm kept glancing back at Axl with curious eyes. Axl thought to himself how it was kind of funny, how he could have girls like this wrapped around his pinky finger, but at a certain point, he got really bored of just having those same types of girls.

Axl was always good at reading people, he sometimes scared Izzy because of how observant he was, and often surprised people because they thought rockstars were stupid high school dropouts because they chose drugs over education. But what scared Izzy sometimes was how he knew which girls were easy, which were more fun, if somebody was in a bad mood, that sort of thing. Because of that, he was really good at picking up girls.

He knew every girl was different in their own special way and all that shit, but almost all the ones he met were the same. All the girls who came to parties and wanted to hang out with the pretty guy at the bar who sang rock n' roll and danced like a snake on stage were usually the same. Drunk, stupid, horny, and wore a lot of makeup, even if they were naturally pretty. He could just flirt with them a little and they were like putty. They usually would talk to him, and whether it was their original goal or not, eventually they just wanted him to fuck them. These were the large majority of the girls he met.

And there were the girls who want to piss somebody off, sometimes their parents, maybe an ex-boyfriend, they usually don't know what they're getting themselves into. Axl never quite knew what those girls are like on a normal day but when he sees them they're often drunk and try to act confident. He would always flirt back to them to make them feel good about themselves, but he wouldn't overdo it, he would just be charming and shit.

And there were the sweet girls, the former cheerleaders that actually were peppy, not bitches. Axl always thought they were more fun because they weren't as drunk as much as the others and just wanted to have fun and meet cool new people. These girls giggled and blushed every time he'd call them pretty or refer to them as "sweetheart," and Axl liked that. He would play with their hair or kiss them on the cheek and they would just lose their minds. But they were also naive, easy to convince to do something they shouldn't. So Axl always kept a closer eye on them so they weren't dragged off to have sex with an asshole or something. Or when he'd flirt with them and stuff he tried to be a little more considerate or compassionate, like he'd talk to her or every so often might lay his arm over her in bed.

The last girls he met were much rarer, they were the smart ones. They were the girls whose friends tend to drag them along and they're just ready to go home. Axl always found the smart ones harder, so if he were to flirt with them, it's usually just a genuine conversation with an intelligent girl for once. If he had sex with them, he really had to flirt the hell out of her. Because these were almost the only girls who saw through him, what he was doing at least. And if he did have sex with her, like the sweet girls, he was a little more considerate, because he didn't want it to seem like him being nice and stuff was just to deceive her, he was better than that. If he honestly didn't care about them, they'd know, and he'd have a good reason.

Almost every girl Axl came across had a cheat code to them, Axl was just good at noticing them. So because of this, at a certain time of being around people, anybody he is able to, and wants to have sex with them, he eventually does.