He's a cranky worm

Duff climbed out of bed. Coffee was the only thing on his mind. And vodka, but he wasn't allowed to drink vodka before coffee anymore. Not after the incident. But they all agreed not to talk about the incident.

Duff wandered into the kitchen and sat down at the counter. He looked at Izzy expectantly. Izzy eyed at him, "Do you want something?" Duff nodded. "Coffee please." Izzy rolled his eyes. "I feel like my only fucking purpose around here is being a fucking maid," he grumbled, fixing up a pot of coffee.

A few minutes later a cranky, blanket-covered redhead walk-stomped to the kitchen, plopping down heavily onto the stool beside Duff. He dropped his head onto the counter, his appearance completely hidden by the blanket he was engulfed in. The only part of him able to be seen was the ends of his red hair strewn over the countertop and falling from his blanket.

Duff glanced at him with a silent snicker, muttering to Izzy, "Somebody's on his period."

Axl must've heard because he kicked him hard in the ankle with his heel. Izzy crossed his arms over the counter, giving Axl a curious look, exchanging a glance with Duff. He said in a fake sympathetic voice, "Aww sweetie did your boyfriend break up with you?"

Axl didn't say anything, just gave a low threatening growl in warning and extended his wrist from the blanket to fuck them off. Duff grinned, replying in a puppy voice, "Does somebody need a hug?"

Before Axl could respond Duff wrapped his long arms around Axl's shoulders in an overly dramatic hug, resting his head on the curve of his neck. "Awww," Duff said, petting his arm through the blanket that had hidden him like a butterfly in a cocoon.

Or a burrito.

Yeah, Axl burrito was funnier than Axl butterfly.

Axl growled again, "Get off of me!" Duff didn't, instead Izzy went Awww too and came and hugged him as well. Axl clawed and kicked and squirmed trying to throw them off of him but he was trapped under his own blanket. Axl hissed, "Cut it out you mother fuckers!"

Slash and Steven peered out from their rooms, hair fluffy and eyes dazed from sleep, curious about what the commotion was. Steven gasped, "A group hug?" Steven raced over and joined in the fuss. Slash looked around.

"Oh I gotta get in on this."

Axl struggled and tossed and twisted but now he was outnumbered four to one and trapped like a bug in a spiderweb...Or a butterfly.

Izzy grinned, "QUICK, TIE HIM UP! WE'LL NEVER GET THIS CHANCE AGAIN AND IF WE DON'T DO IT NOW WE'LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!"

Steven pulled Axl out of his blanket, he gave a furious growl with a slight shiver, he only had his tight little shorts, not that it was a big deal, he looked damn fine in them, he was just cold. Hence the blanket.

Everybody quickly grabbed one of his limbs and with Axl being small and skinny and not very heavy, his weight being shared by four guys, they easily dragged him out of the kitchen and threw him onto the couch.

Axl kicked his arms and legs in attempt to escape but he couldn't break free. He gave a scream of rage, "STOP IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I TEAR OUT ALL OF YOUR FUCKING THROATS WITH MY TEETH THEN SHOVE YOUR LUNGS UP YOUR ASS!"

Steven smiled, "Aw, isn't he just so sweet," he kissed his tattooed arm that he had been carrying.

Duff had never seen a person so utterly pissed off. His face twisted in a snarl of pure fury and his eyes burned with hell-like fire.

"STEVEN LET GO OF ME NOW YOUR FUCKING HAIR IS TICKLING MY ARM!" Axl shrieked with a spasmatic squirm. Duff took Axl's left wrist out of Steven's hand and gripped them together firmly down to the armrest. Duff hollered, "Stevie quick! Go get something to tie him down with!"