Well, if she gains some weight, so be it. Missing out on delicious food would be a loss.

This delightful life continued until Saturday.

Fang Mo's foot had fully recovered, and she could walk normally without any issues. She had promised Yuan Yi'an to go on a picnic together last week, and she didn't want to break her promise. Plus, looking at the weather forecast, Saturday seemed to have good weather. So, after discussing with Zhao Yan, Fang Mo waited at home for them to come and pick her up on Saturday morning.

The destination happened to be in the same direction as Fang Mo's home, so picking her up directly would be quicker.

Moreover, Yuan Yi'an seemed curious about Fang Mo's home and asked cautiously if he could pay her a visit.

Fang Mo had no objections since there was nothing unsightly in her house.

The diligent auntie had just finished a thorough cleaning, making everything spotless.

As for those figures, posters, and dolls, Fang Mo didn't see any problem with them. She simply didn't express her love for the world of anime and manga at work, and she didn't think it was something to be ashamed of.

After all, the boss shouldn't interfere with the employees' hobbies, right?

So, when Yuan Yi'an and the others entered Fang Mo's small apartment, their attention was immediately drawn to the figure wall.

"Junior sister," Zhao Yan smiled as he glanced at the wall, "I thought you wouldn't be interested in these things anymore after starting work."

Both Zhao Yan and Fang Mo were members of the student union, although one was a senior and the other a freshman, so they didn't interact much.

But Zhao Yan knew that Fang Mo had joined an anime club because sometimes their activities would clash, and Fang Mo would occasionally ask him for leave depending on the situation.

However, after Fang Mo joined Yuan Corporation, she adopted a standard professional OL style without any trace of the anime and manga elements. Zhao Yan thought she had lost interest in these things, but little did he know that she had simply moved them underground.

Looking at the abundant collection, it was evident that Fang Mo had spent quite a sum of money on it. Zhao Yan knew that Fang Mo had her own obsession with buying a house, so the fact that she could allocate funds for this collection showed her true love for it.

On the other hand, Yuan Huaijing didn't express any opinions. After scanning the room with his gaze for a few moments, he kept his eyes fixed ahead, seemingly uninterested. However, because Fang Mo opened the door for the group, they were standing within a meter of each other...

Fang Mo was subjected to an onslaught of comments.

[Damn! Secretary Fang has such great taste!]

[Oh my goodness, is that Bruce? I love him too! I have his life-size figure!]

[Ah, ah, ah! There's Cai Cai too! Long live Cai Cai! Secretary Fang, I declare you the second most tasteful person in the world!]

Fang Mo: ... Thank you for your compliments.

From the previous mind reading sessions, Fang Mo knew that Yuan Huaijing wasn't much into gaming—no, he was more of a young man, but she never expected that he was also into the world of anime and manga.

Seeing him effortlessly recalling the names of the figures in his mind, she could tell that he must have been involved in this hobby for quite some time.

What was that saying again?

As long as you like XXX, we are like sisters from different parents!

At this sight, Yuan Huaijing's poker face suddenly softened into a kind and gentle expression.