Character Descriptions/Bios

Before you start reading this story I highly recommend that you read the character descriptions first so that way you have an idea of who they are, what they're capable of, and what they look like in some cases.

Tsujihara Kamado

Ranking : A Hashira ranked slayer who obtained his high ranking by slaying a lower moon and an upper moon demon in the same fight.

Weapon : Fukushū (Vengance). An Odachi forged by the finest swordsmiths in the village specifically for him with an orange edge and a black scabbard while also having the word "Fukushū" inscribed at the base.

Family : Obviously related to the Kamado family and is the uncle of Tanjiro Kamado himself.

Breathing Style : Tsujihara Kamado is a master of the Sun Breathing technique making him the most powerful slayer to exist in the time period.

Demons Slain : 93 standard demons, one lower rank, and one upper rank.

Demeanor : Tends to be kept to themself and very calm in most situations.

Age : 26 years old

_____________

Sero Tenkamusou

Ranking : Hinoe rank slayer with a few years experience.

Weapon : Standard nichirin katana with a blue edge.

Family : His family or lack there of in this case was killed by debt collectors from The Entertainment District.

Breathing Style : Sero is a master of the Mist Breathing style having used it for his entire time as a demon slayer.

Demons Slain : Sero has slain 25 standard demons.

Demeanor : Normally accepting towards others but knows their limits and tends to only speak when spoken to or when communicating in combat.

Age : 15 years old.

____________

Maikeru "Keru" Kenkyo

Ranking : Kinoe rank slayer with almost 4 years of experience as a demon slayer.

Weapon : A nichirin spear that was forged for him by his parents who are swordsmiths at the swordsmith village.

Family : His family are as previously mentioned to be swordsmiths at the swordsmith village and that means that they were almost never present in his life. Meaning that Maikeru was mostly raised by a foster family of other demon slayers.

Breathing Style : Smoke breathing; Is a style created by Maikeru himself by mixing his parents breathing styles together. His father, a master of Flame Breathing and his mother a master of Water Breathing. Maikeru learned from them and combined their breathing styles to create a new breathing style known a smoke breathing.

Demons Slain : Keru has slain a total of 47 standard demons.

Demeanor : Very aggressive to strangers but playfully aggressive to friends and family.

Age : 17 years old.