I on the other hand made my way to the guests room and closed the door when I got in.

I put my backpack on the floor and sat on the bed.

I put my bear on my lap and clicked the button on its hand making moms voice play.

I smiled and held it close to my chest with my eyes closed.

Sometimes I do blame myself.

Especially when I was younger.

I overheard the adults talking about moms illness and how it all started. I was sad.

I got angry at myself.

Being 5 I couldn't really do much but cry.

Mom once caught me crying and I bawled in her arms as I repeated the words sorry.

But she always comforted me saying that she never regretted having me.

And again in this recording she tells me how precious I am to her and that I'm her little miracle.

But after she passed I still had to go to a shit ton of therapy since I was quite unwell.

I had nightmares where dad would have to come and comfort me all night as I cried.

I was quite depressed honestly.

I still go once in awhile but not as often as before.

Except I still take anti depressants.

"Your staying home today? " I asked Alissa as she was still munching on her breakfast when we had to leave.

I've been staying here for around a week now and it's been deadly.

Alissa is getting on my nerves non stop and only stops when Auntie is around making it annoying.

"She's sick apparently. " Auntie said as she put dirty dishes in the dish washer.

"I am sick. " I decided not to get in on their conversation and leave.

I waved auntie goodbye and she waved back.

When I got back from school auntie wasn't here but I guess she's at the shop or something.

I took my shoes off and went upstairs and the moment I opened the door I noticed something was missing making me throw my backpack off my shoulder.

I undid the bed and looked under it looking for it.

I opened the closet and even looked in the bathroom but it was no where.

I could fell tears start to fill my eyes but I took a deep breath and went to Alissas room and opened the door without knocking making her glare at me which I ignored.

"Did you take my bear? " I asked angrily.

"Nope." She said in a flat voice.

"Don't you dare lie. " I said my voice almost shaking.

"I didn't take your stupid bear. "

"THEN WHERE IS HE!" I yelled making her eyes widen.

I sighed and took a deep breath trying to calm down.

"Please Alissa, if you took it please just tell me where it is. Please I'm begging you. "

"Get your foot out my room! " she yelled instead of answering and when I didn't I was pushed out and the door was shut.