"Get out. Everyone get the fuck out of my loft!" Derek screams, and everyone jumps up to leave. Derek knows that they'll probably tell everyone they can about his as soon as he can, and he runs his hand over his eyes. He doesn't know why he thought that this was a good idea, and he throws his beer bottle against the wall. Isaac doesn't leave at first, and he moves to watch Derek carefully while Derek just trashes his living room. He feels so angry that he did this, that he made Stiles who's always so kind and soft spoken, and he pulls at his hair.

"Are you okay?" Isaac asks carefully, and Derek whips his head around to look at him. Isaac looks him before walking towards the door since he's pretty sure that Derek just wants to be alone, and Derek doesn't try to stop him. He's not okay, and Derek just wants to be alone right now. He stops trashing his home soon after he starts, and he throws himself down on the floor.

Derek takes out his phone to see if anyone has said anything about him yet, and he sees a tweet from Jackson. "Slumber party!" It says and it has a picture of Stiles, in Jackson's clothes, hugging a pillow while he watches a movie. Derek stares at the picture for a few seconds before he throws his phone against the wall, and turns over to go to sleep.

****

Stiles walks down the dark streets, he shouldn't have just stormed out into the night in a place that he's not familiar with, and he pulls out his phone. Jackson had told him his address earlier and Stiles types it into his phone so he can get directions for it. It's near by, and Stiles makes a relieved sighing noise when he gets to the building. He tells the doorman who he is, and soon he's walking up to Jackson's apartment. "Hey. I'm sorry to do this." Stiles says, and Jackson smiles as he waves him in.

"It's not a problem, love." Jackson tells him, waving him inside. Stiles smiles some as he walks in, he didn't bring anything but his phone, and he feel asleep in his jeans. "Do you want some clothes to change into?" Jackson asks, and Stiles smiles.

"Could I take a shower too?" Stiles asks, and Jackson nods his head while he shows him where the bathroom is. Stiles gives him a grateful look while he goes to take a nice hot shower, and when he gets out he sees that Jackson has left him some sweatpants, boxers, and a shirt. Stiles gets dressed before he walks towards the living room where Jackson is watching television, and Stiles sits next to him on the couch. "Thanks for doing this for me." Stiles says, and Jackson smiles at him before waving him away.

"What happened?" Jackson asks, and Stiles sighs as he wipes his face. "Isaac texted me that Derek threw everyone out of the party." Jackson adds, and that surprises Stiles but he tries not to show it. Stiles was sure that Derek only wanted him gone so he could do what he wanted to do without Stiles there to ruin his good time.

"I got mad. Some people trashed my room, it's the only place there that almost feels like mine, and then they just kept partying. I called Derek selfish." Stiles says, and Jackson looks at him in surprise while he turns on some movie. Stiles turns towards the movie to watch it, and Jackson smiles as he moves to sit next to him.

"The guest room is yours for however long you want it." Jackson tells him, and Stiles smiles at him before nodding. He's tired, but he'll stay up for a little bit longer to watch the movie with Jackson before going to sleep.

****

Stiles writes a note thanking Jackson for letting him stay since he's still asleep before he makes his way back to Derek's, he goes early so one can see him, and when he slips back into the house he sees Kira looking around at everything. "Kira. I'm so sorry that this happened." Stiles says, and he turns around to see that she has on one of those baby straps on that let her hands be free. "Who is this?!" Stiles squeals, he loves babies, and Kira smiles some.

"This is my son, AJ." Kira says, and Stiles smiles at her. "My roommate usually watches him but she's sick, and I don't have anyone else." She says, looking upset. Stiles smiles at the chubby little baby that staring at him, and he reaches for him before stopping.

"I can watch him and help you." Stiles says, and Kira looks at him in surprise. "I can! I love babies!" Stiles says, and Kira nods before handing AJ over. The baby turns his head to look at him before smiling at him, and Stiles beams. "Okay. I'll watch him and clean the kitchen." Stiles says, and Kira gives him a grateful look while she moves to clean in a hurry. "You are so cute!" Stiles coos at AJ, and the baby giggles.

"Who's baby is that?" Derek asks, and Stiles turns to look at him. He look terrible, good Stiles thinks maybe now he'll change his attitude, and Stiles hums as he turns away. Derek walks around to make himself some tea, and Stiles doesn't say anything to him at first before sighing.

"Kira's. You're cleaner who you've probably never introduced yourself to." Stiles says, and Derek turns his head before looking at him. Derek bites his lip before he turns away, and he moves to walk away but he stops.

"I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have thrown a party without telling you and I shouldn't have been loud on purpose." Derek says, and Stiles looks at in surprise. He wasn't excepting that, and he hums to himself before nodding his head. Derek looks at him in shock before he nods his head, he wasn't expecting Stiles to not forgive him or just to dismiss him.

"I forgive you,but that doesn't mean you can keep being mean to me." Stiles says, and Derek nods his head. He doesn't want to be rude to Stiles anymore, he doesn't know why but Stiles makes him want to be a better person for him. Stiles turns his head when AJ pats his face and he smiles at him, Derek smiles too because Stiles looks so happy now, and he wants to keep him happy for now on.

"I won't." Derek promises, and Stiles nods his head while he puts AJ on his hip before wiping down the kitchen cabinets. "How can I make it up to you? Is their a book or something you want? A new laptop? Maybe pay off some student loans?" Derek offers, wanting to buy Stiles' affection for him. He's still upset that Stiles spent last night with Jackson, but he also knows that it's his fault.

Stiles turns his head to look it up to him, and he hums in thought. "You can make it up to me by helping me and Kira clean up. Grab a trash bag." Stiles says, and Derek looks at him in shock before he moves to get a trash bag without a word.