"I know but we made memories to remember forever," she agrees, then holds my hair, "In addition to this."

I quickly swat her hand away. Smiling, my hand reaches to tickle her.

"V- you better not do what I'm thinking you're going to do," she warns but it was too late.

I started tickling her.

"Tae, we reached Hogwarts."

And that burst the bubble of my memories.

Jimin was the one to call me.

I shook my head and stood up to follow him when Jisoo turned and her brown eyes met mine. Isn't she supposed to be with the girls? I stare at her in confusion and she hesitantly reaches and holds my arm.

"What are you doing?" my voice came out cold as usual.

She snorts and pulls me away from the elites.

A shiver ran through my body when I glanced at our linked hands.

"Jisoo, I asked you something."

Instead, she rolls her eyes, "I know you did, and to be honest I would never want to waste my time on you but here I am doing this all over again." bitch.

"Just answer the question for Salazar's sake."

"Ok, it's about last night." she turns to face me. "I thought about and-"

"And?"

"And I guess we should tell headmaster Psy about the pranks. Maybe he'll help us," she says with hopeful eyes.

I stare at her as she continues, "Hagrid kept it safe to save our reputation. Maybe the headmaster would do the same and find the person behind the pranks?"

"What about the elites? Will they agree with us to tell him?" I ask.

"Hopefully they will," she says nodding then immediately pointing, "Did I hear agree with us?"

Realizing my words my lips parted instead of denying I replied, "I want this shit to end the quicker we get the person behind the pranks."

"How sweet like I never wanted that." she snorts rolling her eyes then walking out of the station, "And be grateful, I shared this piece of opinion with you first. People beg to even talk to me."

I shook my head and followed her out, "And why is that?"

"Because-" but Jisoo stopped abruptly making me bump into her.

"What the-" she covered my mouth with her hand shushing me while my eyes stare at her in confusion.

"Hagrid, do we tell others?" a voice interrupted making me stop midway.

We stared at each other in confusion before I pulled her behind the gate.

"No, it should be kept between us." Hagrid shushes the other person. "Your friends are going through enough. It's our time to handle this situation, kid."

"But Shayla died a year ago, nobody knows other than us, Hagrid. We can't keep hiding this from them." Namjoon Hyung speaks, shocking both of us.

This is bad. Jisoo is going to lose shit.

I glanced at Jisoo immediately seeing the exact reaction I expected.

Shayla was dead.

But how-

"And now that Headmaster Psy knows about the pranks, shouldn't I tell the elites?" Hyung asks clearly not comfortable.

"We'll tell them when it's time." Hagrid says, walking to the office cabin, "Shayla's murder is still a mystery. We can't risk it. But for now, until anything serious happens give me all the details."

Hyung nods, "I will."

"Great, now go back to your dorm, your friends are back," Hagrid says as they both take farewell soon.

Once both of them were out of sight, Jisoo walks out. I watch her as she clenches and then unclenches her fists.

The thought of losing someone can make anyone sad, but it's worse when your ex-roommate who was supposed to be at another school was pronounced dead almost a year later after she left. Shocking.

And that's what Jisoo was confronting. The grief of losing her.

And It hurts seeing her like this.

Letting my emotions win, I stepped forward, "You can talk to me, you know," I clear my voice.

She slowly glances up to meet my eyes, I could see her eyes getting glossy. "Shayla..."

Before she could break down, I moved forward placing her head over my chest and hugging her. "Fuck.." She never cries. Never.

"I always regretted not saying a proper goodbye to her when she left, and now after hearing this-" she takes a sharp breath, "I don't know what to say. I feel like I failed..." I rub her head allowing my fingers to comb her hair gently, "I failed her. I failed as a friend, I feel betrayed, betrayed by everyone, even my own friends."

"shh, it's not your fault."

"I know..." she mumbles burying her head more into my chest. "but how-"

"let's not talk about it right now... Shall we? You had a long day." I rubbed her back.

"But V-" she mutters as she tries to move back.

"Shhh," I mumble, "Stay there, calm yourself."

She hesitated but after a second, I could feel her head slightly nod as her hold gets tighter around me while she sobbed in my chest.

J didn't deserve it.

Neither she deserved me nor my years of ignoring her just because of that stupid day. The way I want to erase the memories of that day completely from my mind or mainly from his.

Call me selfish but this felt so right to me right now that I could end the fucking world. Holding her and hugging her after years. This means the world to me even tho she was crying in the grief of her roommate while I was consoling her.

It mattered that I was the one with her, right now.

*•*•*•*•*•*

A kinda short chapter in Tae's pov and a hint of the major plot of the story.

Hope you all like it!

Spoiler- "You can see those creatures?"