What do you think you're doing here?

*Damons POV*

I wake up when I hear someone knocking on my door on this early, early Monday morning. I don't even bother putting on some clothes but my boxer, since I can sense it's a woman anyway and I don't think she'll mind. I get downstairs and open the door to see a young woman handing out flyers.

"Oh, oh my God," she quickly looks away, "I'm so sorry to interrupt you, I-I.."

"Didn't know you were dashing, irresistible? I know, you're not the first." I say, ripping the flyer out of her hands.

"I-It's for the Founders party and y-"

"I know." I say, slamming the door right in her face. Did I really wake up for that?

Stefan is already at school and I also can't call Elena because we got into a fight yesterday. I could go and grab a fresh bite somewhere, just like the old days, I think. Straight from the vein. That sounds so good right now. Luckily I'm not Stefan, who can't even control his own thoughts. And with that, I take my leader jacket and head to the Grill.

***

It's not very busy at the Grill today. It's a weekday so that makes sense. Which sucks by the way, because the barman who works today drinks vervain so I have to pay when I order something.

"1 Bourbon, please." I say to the barman, and I sit down where I - basically - always sit at the Grill. I look around to see only a few people. Some stupid college students odering bad beer - trying to get drunk - and a few members of the Lockwood family. It's one hell of a bored place here right now.

I take a sip of my Bourbon when I hear someone else odering a drink. But.. her voice. I look at her - realizing who just turned back to town.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?"

*Amanda's POV*

"Excuse me?" I say confused. "Do I know you?"

He seems very annoyed after I said that. "Come on, Katherine. What are you up to this time?" He says, walking towards me.

"I-I don't think you've got the right person, sir. I'm Amanda."

He puts his beer down quite aggressively and comes closer to me.

"Let me repeat; What. Are. You. Doing. Here." I can feel his breath on my face and it makes me shiver. I know, I know, I'm a weak ass vampire.

I stand up and look at him. "I don't know, but I sure as hell know I am not Katherine. Excuse me." I say annoyed and walk to the girls bathroom. Just when I'm about to open the door, someone takes both of my shoulders and pushes me against a wall, with his hands tight around my neck. Bloody hell, he's too strong.

"W-What do you want?" I manage to bring out.

"Explain it. How do you look so much like her?!"

"I c-can't..." I say almost out of breath. I take my last powers and pushes him off me. "...now I can. Dick."

He looks at me like I just told him he's the father of my baby. Guess he didn't figure out I'm a vampire too then.

I stretch my neck. "God, dude, why so rough..." Only when I look at him I see how fucking confused he looks. Poor thing.

I sigh. "Look, I can explain everything. I think. But you also gotta tell me how you met her. That's the only deal I'm going to make."

He nods and takes my arm to walk me out of the Grill. Bloody hell, this town really did change.

----

"Nice house." I say, looking around in his livingroom.

"Listen, Amanda - or whatever your name is - I'm not here to chit chat with you. Sit down and speak. Please."

I sit down on the couch right across him. The fireplace makes this place very cozy and nice. I'd kill to live here - but that's probably because "killing" is something you do in a daily routine as a vampire.

"Has you girlfriend ever told you about what happened in 1490?"

"Ex girlfriend." He sounds moody but still looks handsome, and takes a sip from his drink (probably vodka).

"Right. So you may figured out that I'm also from the Petrova family. Aaaand... um - I honestly don't know where to start. I-" I swallow. "I woke up one day, and everyone around me was dead. Everyone from my family."

I stand up and slowly walk around in his living room. "There was blood everywhere and for some reason I really wanted to taste some. I had no idea what was happening to me..."

I look up to Damon, who's staring into space but then looks back at me. "I drank there blood, Damon. I drank the blood of my own - dead - family." I manage to bring out without showing that I'm about to cry. My eyes just got all teary. I'm probably the most weakest vampire on this planet. I mean, it happened like 300 years ago for fuck's sake!

He stands up from the couch and walks towards me, leaning on the wall. He stares at me for a while, definitely thinking some things through. Time for me to wipe away my tears.

"Who killed you?" He aks quietly, looking at me with a piercing look.

"I-I don't know." I shrug, "Some guy... I can barely remember him. I don't know why he was so pissed at my family."

*Damons POV*

'Some guy'. Klaus, no doubt. Katherine told Elena everything about her history a long time ago. Klaus killed her entire family because she ran away from him.

"Have you any idea who that could be?" She asks with a desperate look on her face and a crack in her voice. I shake my head, walking away from her.

"No clue."

---------

Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! <3

Vote & comment please

xxx