Round 3: White Tiger vs Child of Heaven

Start from the beginning

Pot grew tense, as its wings expanded.

He spun his hands. "Lock Reverse!"

"You're not gonna recover that easily," Ray shouted, as the flying winged beast's layers reset themselves. "Driger, after him!"

The white tiger bey traveled up the upper deck, leaping to claw him to shreds.

"I'll Burst you before you can recover! Ha!" He generated huge amounts of green electricity, while his muscles bulged around his body, his eyes glowing as he shot green lightning into the sky, which hit Driger.

"Gatling Claw, Maximum!"

Driger crashed into Pegasus' wings. Pot's bey repelled it, but Driger drifted from the upper deck after than even Sisco thought possible, flying and striking them even more as it landed, forcing the head student of the Castle in the Clouds to drop sweat.

"What's the matter, not activating that fancy new power up!"

"Guess I have no choice, Pegasus, Gold Turbo!"

Pot attempted to activate it, but only accomplished the partial power, powering it through the wings enough to retract the Burst Layer again. Ray's fist struck the air, commanding Driger one more time to end it.

"This ends here! Gatling Claw!"

The tiger's den surrounded Heaven Pegasus, all ready to devour Heaven Pegasus completely.

"No, it can't end like this," Pot panicked. "Pegasus, we can't let it end like this! I want us to have more fun together!"

Pegasus appeared behind him. "Then spread your wings! Let's make this fun!"

Pot twirled his hands, crossing and thrusting them down as the wings he was known for spread behind him, flapping them.

The moment Driger connected, Pegasus glowed light yellow, pushing it back. The avatar captured Driger in its wings, absorbing the hit and speeding up as it slashed Ray's blade back into the stadium. The two were down for the count, while Pot took a step back to catch his breath.

"Controlling my ki with Gold Turbo, why is it so hard?"

"Pot, is it?"

He got confused. "Try and channel both ki within yourself, and mold it into your own. Think about your training!"

Pot pondered the thought, harnessing his inner focus, keeping the aura consistent.

"It's working," eager as heaven itself flowed within his body. "But it's not complete."

"Let's improve that then!"

With the partial enhancements of Gold Turbo, Heaven Pegasus accelerated to match Driger's speed as Ray slowed down, rapidly clashing at one another. Driger uppercutted Pegasus and the latter blew wind to smack it back, formed a cloud of lightning as the latter channeled that wind to counter claw with their wings. Neither one was giving an inch.

"Still incomplete, but consistent," Pot smiled. "Let's finish this!"

Ray pressed his fist under his hand and focused it.

"Let's go!"

Pegasus and Driger took a final rush, racing up the upper deck to collide at the center.

The low performance tip grinded against the stadium floor, gaining speed from the lightning sparks. "Heaven Thunder!"

Driger pressed forward, glowing green and charging with more energy, blasting at full speed. "Gattling Claw, Maximum, Strike!"

The beys of lightning clashed into the center, sending lightning strikes spiraling around the stadium. Both their teams looked on at awe as the two attacks pushed each other back, but the upper force overwhelmed the GT 3's bey into the air. Though Pegasus attempted to slow his descent, Driger willingly smacked up the wall to leap up and strike Pegasus down to the ground.

Pot fell to the floor, tired, and out of breath.

"With a Ring-Out Finish, Driger is the winner! Ray Kon has raised the score to 1-2."

Ray slammed his fist on the ground to stop himself from falling, wiping the sweat off his face.

"That was close," Ray huffed. "You did really well. How do you feel?"

Pot blinked. "Well I thought I'd be mad, but," choosing to meditate, "that feels pretty soothing." When he opened his eyes, Ray handed him Pegasus.

"You fell out of love for Beyblade didn't you?"

"Well when you win so much, it starts to get boring. Then I met these guys and I wanted to get better, but now it feels like I'm bonding with Pegasus."

"You're feeling like you're becoming one with one bey, but you're hesitating on drawing out your full power. Your concentration's really well, so just let that fear go. As long as you keep trying, you and Pegasus will keep soaring."

Pot picked himself up. "Think so, huh," watching Pegasus. "Can't enjoy the battle if we're stressed out. Thanks Ray," offering a hand.

As Ray took it, a shock jolted around his body. Pot laughed.

"I guess you're used to shocking results," laughing. As the audience laughed with him, Ray snatched it and applied the same karma, spiking up Pot's hair even more.

"You're a pretty funny guy, Pot."

The two martial arts snickered before returning to their fellow groups.

"Not too shabby Ray," said Tyson, giving him a high-five.

"Thanks guys. Max, Kenny, it's all up to you."

"Piece of cake. You ready Chief?"

"Hey, you can go first."

"No, I mean look!"

Delta and Fumiya approached the stadium, confirming their involvement.

"So a tag-battle. Playboy, Frog Nerd, you in?"

Kenny whimpred, as Tyson pointed at Fumiya "Hey, don't talk about my best friend like that! You look more dressed for a Carnival than a Beyblade match!"

"How dare you!"

"Tyson, it's okay," Max claimed, rising up. "From one blonde to another, he doesn't look that tough. Kenny, we can take him, can't we?"

"Absolutely. Sure they're a Stamina and Balance build to our Defense and Balance build but that doesn't mean they'll automatically win."

Delta nodded. "A blader shouldn't only rely on that to determine the battle. Do you accept our challenge?"

Kenny nodded. "Max, let's go. The Bladebreakers GR are winning this round!"

"That's the spirit." The two strategists started walking to the stadium.

"We need a plan," looking at their schematics. "His Abyss Diabolos is capable of hard smash attacks, so he can reduce your stamina faster, while Fafnir drains your energy."

"You think they'll go after me, then you? In that case, you target Diabolos from above to weaken him, then save me from Fafnir."

"But we need to be able to prevent them from any combo plays," spotted Delta adding the Bullet Tip. "Wait, that's it," whispering to Max, who agreed with his idea and strategy.

The two confirmed their involvement.

"The strategists of Bladebreakers GR and the GT Demon and Devil are teaming up back to back! Who will win this chaotic third round?"

Max, Kenny, Delta, and Fumiya prepared their launchers respectively.

"Three, two, one," the announcers counted down with the crowd.

"Let it Rip!"