CHAPTER 9

Time Skip

6th Month Marriage Anniversary

Jigu : Love I made breakfast, come down.

Taehyung : Coming !

(He brought her favourite chocolates for her and also a couple ticket to Maldives. Her fav holiday destination.)

Jigu felt the urge to vomit as soon as she smelled the chocolates. She dashed towards the bathroom and vomitted her guts out. Taehyung was worried and slowly patting her back, while holding her hair in place. She even lost her appetite but ignored it since she had a girls slumber party at Miso' house. They celebrated their anniversaries like their other anniversaries. They visited Maldives and Taehyung made Jigu the happiest woman on Earth to ever exist.

But Jigu was now hiding about her health as she vomitted everyday after Taehyung left for practice. She tired herself during the practice for her upcoming tour and fainted. She then decided to consult her sister who was a Gynaecologist.

Anjali : Hi YN (it's her Indian name if you forgot). What happened ? Why do you look so pale ? Haven't you eaten anything ?

Jigu (YN) : No didi, I've been vomitting for a week straight and I was worried and I trust you most as a doctor so I came to you.

Anjali : Please wait here. (Rings a bell) Nurse draw up her blood samples amd send them for testing. YN please submit your urine sample too.

(Jigu submits her samples for testing. She and Anjali decided to snack up in the canteen and catch up since it had been way too long that they'd met.)

After 2 hours

OTP

Anjali : Hello yes. Oh ok we're coming. Yeah thanks bye ! YN come the results are in.

Jigu (YN) : Coming

(In the cabin)

While Anjali studied the reports, Jigu (YN) anxiously tapped her heels on the ground while tangling and playing with her fingers.

Anjali : Oh YN I'm.... I'm.... I'm.....so... so

Jigu(YN) : Cut the crap di, I'm worried.

Anjali : I'm so.... h....ha.....happy that I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT !!!!!!

Jigu (YN): I knew it but how do I tell Tae.... WAIT WHAT !!!! DI ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

Anjali : Yes I am idiot. YOU'RE GONNA BE A MOM !!! You're a month pregnant. I love you. Congratulations ! Now quickly come with me and have an ultrasound to check if the 1 month growth is fine or not. Come on.

Jigu (YN) : Okay di as you say.

(Anjali then applied cream on YN' exposed belly and slowly spread it over with the machine. Slowly and gradually, Anjali spotted two poppy seed shaped blastocysts. Anjali squealed in joy, taking YN' undivided attention.)

Jigu (YN) : What is it di ? Something exciting that you saw mhmm ?

Anjali : Yes YN. You're gonna be a mom but.... YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE A MOM OF ONE. YOU'RE GONNA BE MOM OF 2 CHILDREN !!!

Jigu (YN) : Oh my god..... (she teared up) Really di ? You're not joking right ?

(Anjali showed her the monitor and pointed at the two blastocysts. Jigu (YN) closed her eyes and felt the utmost joy of having 2 new lives growing and nourishing inside of her. The fact that she had 2 of her and Taehyung' love symbol made her feel so grateful and blessed.)

(Jigu (YN) hugged her sister and happily came home with the reports while she shed happy tears of how beautiful her life is turning to be after meeting Taehyung. She placed her hands on her belly and whispered.)

Jigu : Hi my babies, it's eomma. I love you both so much. Let's surprise your appa together. I'm excited to meet you loves.

Jigu finally decided to reveal her pregnancy to Taehyung. Jigu made the arrangements and decorated the house. Taehyung was coming back from his Los Angeles tour at night, So Jigu had ample time. She decked up the house with polaroids all over the hall and she had balloons on the ground. There was a cake that said : You have to take care of 4 people now.

(Why 4 ? Because she were carrying twins.)

She wore a pretty dress and everybody from Jigu' group and Tae' group was there. (Bang PDnim called him to delay him and Jigu' oppas helped her.)

Taehyung' car honked and everybody bolted to hide after switching the lights off. Jigu went outside and hugged Taehyung. He responded and snaked his arms around her waist, securing her within his grasp tightly. He slowly broke the hug and kissed passionately as they hadn't spent a lot of time together for almost half a month now.

Jigu : Love, I have a surprise for you. I'll blindfold you now. Please be patient. I'll be your eyes soon.

Taehyung : I trust you love.

Jigu blindfolded Taehyung and guided him in. She switched on the lights and guided his hand to her belly. She then opened his blindfolds.

Jigu : Open your eyes in 3,2,1...

Taehyung opened his eyes to find the house decorated. He had no idea why this was happening until he saw his hand placed on her belly. Shocked he looked at her and teared up.

Taehyung : Are you serious ? Say it. I wanna hear it from you... 🥹

Jigu : Yes love, you're gonna be a dad. But I have another surprise though.

Taehyung : Another one ? What's bigger than this ?

Jigu : Come with me 😌

Taehyung slowly followed her while she dragged him, while securing holding his hands. She opened the door to a room her 6 brothers had decorated the whole day, despite being tired from the tour. Taehyung was heck confused, since he saw everything was in pairs. A pair of socks, a pair of clothes, a pair of mittens, a pair of cradles, a pair of hats, a pair of tiny shoes, a pair of baby pictures.

Taehyung : What is this love ? I'm not quite being able to understand.

Taehyung' mom : why do I have such dumb idiots to take care off ?

Taehyung' dad : Because you're part of our dumb community.

Everyone present giggled and Jigu again guided his hands to her belly but before she could respond, six of her melodramatic brothers slapped their foreheads and chuckled sarcastically.

Yoongi : He isn't as innocent as he looks but can't even guess this simple thing.

Namjoon : True hyung. He looks so funny confused.

Jin : He doesn't have the brain of this worldwide handsome that's the reason he's too dumb.

Hoseok : He was excited to know but he's confused as to how the thing shifted to pairs.

Jimin : I can't believe I have such a dumb soulmate. My god !!!

Jeongguk : Hyung, you really don't understand ?

Taehyung : No that's why I'm asking.

Jeongguk : Okay take some clues, Noona is pregnant ? She showed you everything in pairs ? Now connect the dots.

Taehyung's eyes teared as now he understood the situation, he slowly slipped to the floor on his knees and sobbed. He slowly held Jigu's waist whilst she was running her hands through his hair, calming him down. Taehyung looked up and smiled brightly making Jigu tear up too. He slowly carressed her belly and spoke slowly.

Taehyung : Hello my babies. It's appa. I love you so much. Thank you for coming to us.

He slowly got up and kissed Jigu.

Everybody burst out in cheers and began clapping for the newest parents to be. Taehyung held Jigu and swinged her around in his arms out of happiness.

Yeontan barked while Yoongi interrupted.

Yoongi : Yaah idiot, put her down, she's not your game (iykuk).

Taehyung apologised.

Everyone came forward and hugged Jigu.

Taehyung' mom : Thank you my daughter . Thank you for completing the family.

Jigu : No mom, thank you for loving and caring for me. I'll take care of your grandchildren and make them as happy and prosperous as is in my control.

They hugged each other while Taehyung's mom caressed Jigu's hair lovingly.

Oh wow ! Looks like Taehyung is progressing quite fast. This happy couple journey is gonna end as a beautiful one in the next chapter... Hope you enjoy reading it ♡