CHAPTER 4

(In the ward)

(Taehyung held your hands and sobbed.)

Taehyung : You cannot do this. You cannot do this. Jigu-ya you promised me not to dwell in the past and move on. You confessed to me, you trusted me. Please for the sake of that love and trust, wake up. You wanted to fulfil your dreams, for the sweet and erotic dreams you had and the dream of becoming an idol, please wake up ! You're so beautiful Jigu-ya. I can't live without you ! You have the same void in your heart that I do. We're hidden and tortured by pain but we can be there for each other. We'll stay together.

(Suddenly her heart rate fluctuated and starts dropping. Taehyung panics and calls the nurses.)

Nurse : Sir please leave

Taehyung : Jigu-ya if you leave me I'll follow you because I LOVE YOU !

Jigu : I see a bright white light ahead of me. (someone called your name)

??? : Kim Jigu ?

Jigu : (you turned around to see a horrific creature made of billions of eyes.) Aaaaaahhhhhh What are you ?

??? : Don't be afraid child. I won't hurt you. I'm an angel. You can't go up that path yet.

Jigu : Why ? This is heaven. Why're you stopping me when I'm regaining the peace I wanted. There's no one to wait for me anyway.

Angel : Are you sure ?

??? : Jigu-ya if you leave me I'll follow you because I LOVE YOU !

Jigu : Tae... Taehyung ?

Angel : Yes, he's waiting for you, if you leave now, he'll also leave prematurely, the cycle of life and death will be broken.

Jigu : I'm sorry and please send me back. I have many accomplishments to make.

Angel : You might think of it as a dream after you wake up. Don't be scared because I'll be watching from above.

Jigu : (you smiled)

Taehyung was wailing uncontrollably and the doctors were losing hope.... Suddenly the monitoring machines started beeping as you came back to life. Slowly you open up your eyes, only to find the shocked doctors, panicked and wailing Taehyung...

Jigu : I didn't take that bullet and wake up just to see you cry Taehyung oppa

Taehyung : (My tears weren't stopping and as the machines beeped vigorously, I broke into the ward. Holding Jigu' hand I started wailing. Coz I LOVE HER !!! Suddenly a sweet voice filled the room and reprimanded me for crying. My head shot up only to see Jigu smiling at me like a fairy. I was so scared I'd lose her. I hugged her tight, careful to not hurt her again !)

Jigu : Oppa I'm back. Stop crying. It hurts to see you like this.

(Over the course of 8 months, your friends already returned and beat you a lot for risking your life whereas you and Taehyung came into a secret relationship of course Yeontan accepted you. You were also a part time Hindi teacher for the BTS members and they were learning really quickly.)

The beautiful story has finally begun. Will be all flowers and no spikes or all spikes and no flowers or just a smooth sailing romantic story ?