CHAPTER 6

Time Skip

It was finally the MMAs and you were nominated in the best new coming artist and Daesang. It was nerve wracking. All of your girls walked hand in hand confidently.

Finally the time for the announcement arrived and you glanced at Taehyung secretly who also passed a reassuring smile.

(Wondering why secretly when you were literally fiancee ? Because you hadn't disclosed the relationship. He wanted you to grow on your own and not face baseless accusations of being able to reach the top with favouring others by your body. Considerate, isn't he ? )

MC : The award for the best new comer goes to Enliven !!!!! I request the members to kindly step up and recieve their awards.

Enliven : Wait..... W....we won ? (Yeosin, Yeon-seo, Yoshini, You, Miso and Jubin all the members got up and hugged each other tightly. They went up the stage and recieved their awards.)

Jigu : Thank you to all the livelies who voted for us. When we debuted, we were uncertain, unconfident and scared, if we'd we able to do or if our dreams will be broken. Thank you for your support. Thank you Hybe Labels and Bighit Entertainment for training us and bringing out our true potential. This award is dedicated to everyone who helped us win and we'll continue to improve each day. Love you !

ENLIVEN : Thank you everyone. We love you that most.

MC: This year's Daesang faced a tie which seemed almost impossible but happened as a miracle. So..... This year's Daesang goes to BTS and ENLIVEN

(A/N POV
I know I know this isn't possible but it's an ff sweetie. Everything is possible in love, war and ffs 🤣)

(BTS had their composure since they were the continuous winners of Daesang but you and your group was shook. While holding hands tightly, you walked up the stage, recieved the award and bowed.)

Jigu : This will always be an unforgettable night for us. Thank you so much livelies. You made our lives liveliest with your liveliness. (All together) WE LOVE YOU, THANK YOU

Yeosin : Livelies, we have a great news today, Jigu eonni wants to announce something and hopes you would support her.

BTS : (They recieved the award and then Namjoon Oppa spoke) This is a very auspicious day for all of us as we won the Daesang and also ARMY, your Taehyung has a very important announcement to make.

Taehyung and Jigu step forward. Jigu steps up near the mic.

Jigu : Livelies, The announcement that I'm about to make is a very important part of my life. Please support me and my decision. So the announcement is..... I'M ENGAGED (you showed the ring.) I wanna sing the song for my love, who provided me the solace I always wanted.

I wanna be with you

And I wanna stay with you

Just like the stars shining bright

You're glowing once more

(Jigu looks at Taehyung. They wrote the song together.)

Taehyung :

Right here beside you I'm still

Walking wherever you go

You will live forever in me

Breathing deeply, within me

Jigu :

Just take it all

I'm nothing without your love

I promise I'll never leave your love

My heart is beating cause of you

Taehyung :

Forever and ever and ever

Only you can take my heart

Dear my love love love

I wanna stay with you

Jigu :

추억은 늘 여기 마음이란 방에

(Memories are always here in the room called heart)

너와의 얘기들로 가득 차 있어

(Full of conversations with you)

언제부터였는지 나도 잘 모르지만

(I don't even know when it was)

너에게 말하고 싶어 나의 모든 얘기를

(I want to tell you all my stories)

Taehyung :

Just take it all

I'm nothing without your love

I promise I'll never leave your love

My heart is beating 'cause of you

Jigu :

Forever and ever and ever

Only you can take my heart

Dear my love, love, love

I wanna stay with you.

Jigu : Taehyung I love you so much. I love you beyond the boundaries of the world. Beyond all the materialistic feelings of this universe. I love you for you. I love you because you're my brightest star. You brought me out of the traumatic life I'd been living. You accepted me for who I am. Growing up in a society where men don't shed tears, you cried for me. Knowing my past, you never even touched me once without my permission because you wanted me to be comfortable. Despite the urge to become one, you held yourself back for me for my comfort. I could've never asked for anything better than you, I am thankful that I was unlucky earlier because my luck had bounties of happiness showered on me later. I wish to stay with you forever and beyond because the body may die but the souls don't. I want my soul to be bound to yours. I wanna stay with you forever. I Love You So Much.

Taehyung : My sweetheart, I love you too. I love you beyond my life. I promise to love you, even when you gain weight carrying my baby, when you smile weakly after hours of labor pain, when you smile with those little white hairs glowing on your head, while you reach the peak of your career, while we both sit in our balcony looking at the sky wondering how fast time passed with all those wrinkles on our faces. I promise to make your life twice as bright as it was dark. I promise to keep harm away from you. You made me come out from my trauma when I thought I wouldn't be able to. When I thought I had no one, an 8 year younger women, who knew nothing about me personally took a bullet for me, into her heart and took my heart to fix hers and gave her heart to fix mine. Who knew I'd find my soulmate in an 8 year younger woman, but I did and I cherish you more than anything. Thank you so much for being in my life. I LOVE YOU KIM JIGU SSI.

(There was an uproar in the audience as Jigu and Taehyung kissed and stayed in each other's embrace. Both of them crying happy tears while the eyes of everyone present was moist. The news was all over the media in the upcoming few weeks. )

Well well well I'm happy they're together now. Looks like no more problems gonna arise. Let's just wait and watch. Be curious until then ;)