CHAPTER 5

Yeonseo, Yeosin, Yoshini and Jigu auditioned together and got selected with 3 more members. They named their band ENLIVEN with Jigu as their leader and Eonni of the group while Yeonseo was the maknae of the group. Jigu finally felt happy in life and was slowly regaining control of it. She punished everyone who put her through pain and rewarded all those who helped her.

Well cheer up readers. I'll let you in on some scoop, a few months back on their 8th month anniversary. Taehyung had asked Jigu to be ready since he had a surprise planned. They went out to an amusement park, kissed on top of the ferris wheel and even ate Jigu' favourite delicacies. When they returned home, after freshening up, Taehyung nuzzled his face on Jigu' neck and pecked her with a few love filled kisses. She giggled and turned to peck his lips a few times. Taehyung carried Jigu to the bed and layed her down gently as if she was something very fragile. He then asked her while she burried her neck in his chest.

Taehyung : Love, how many kids do you want ?

Jigu : (shocked but replied) as many as you want babe

Taehyung : I want five

Jigu : (She looked at him surprised.) Love are you okay ? Do you think of me as a baby vending machine ? We'll see if you have time for 5 kids.

Taehyung : (pouts) pwease love 🥺

Jigu : (She laughed and kissed him and they slept while dreaming about their bright and blossoming future.)

Time Skip

Jigu and Taehyung' first year anniversary. They were cuddling on the bed. This entire year Taehyung has been so supportive and loved Jigu like there's no tomorrow. He never made love with Jigu since he knew she needed her space to overcome her daunting and haunting past. They did cuddle often and well a few pecks and kisses full of love by the man she loved. Taehyung was everything Jigu could've asked for. On the fine evening of their special day Taehyung planned a surprise as he always did.

Taehyung : Sweetheart, Can you please be ready tonight and I've kept the dress in our closet. It's a whole set that I prepared for you.

Jigu : Can you please be ready tonight and I've kept the dress in our closet. It's a whole set that I prepared for you. (she said the same thing as this is the line Taehyung uses on every anniversary, when he asks Jigu to doll up.)

(Both of them burst out laughing.)

Jigu - Okay Babe, I'll be ready.... YOU'LL BE SURPRISED (You said blowing out a flying kiss which he caught.)

In the evening you got up after a short nap at 4 and decided to doll up after munching something. You had grilled cheese and a chocolate shake, since it was gonna be a long night.You took a shower and wore the dress. Taehyung had bought a red mermaid cut gown shimmers and Jewellery made of rubies. You applied light yet glossy makeup, and tied half the portion of your hair as a heart. With a red hair accessory in the middle. You looked like a pretty fairy who descended from heaven. Taehyung arrived at 6, freshened up and got ready for the date. They left their house at 7 for the best day of their lives. When they reached Taehyung blindfolded Jigu and guided her along the way.

Jigu : Yaah Love ! I can't see anything. I'll fall down

Taehyung : Just a few more moments babe. Trust me I won't let you fall ever. Okay open your eyes in 3,2,1

Jigu : (opened your eyes) Oh my god, this is so beautiful Taehyung. You made a date setup on the beach, with a mic, a piano and dinner table ? Gosh, I love you so much

Taehyung : I Love You Too.

Both of you sat down and ate Indian food, since both of you loved the taste. Curious about what they ate ? They ate Naan, Mix Veg, Rice, Palak Panner, ofcourse Potato bites and cut the black forest cake as a sweet side dish.

Taehyung : May I have this dance milady ?

Jigu : Oh you sure may gentleman.

(They danced hand in hand, while completely drowning in each other and feeling the love while pouring their love for their better halves.)

After a few mins,

Taehyung: I wrote a song for you babe

Jigu : Oh my , oppa wrote a song for me ? I'm excited

Taehyung : Can you accompany me on the piano, we have the chord sheet there.

Jigu : Sure why not.

(Jigu positions herself on the piano and starts playing, while Taehyung sings while feeling the melody.)

A/N POV
Perks of being a songwriter shown below. Hehe this is one of my songs ;)

Taehyung :

You are my love

My protected dove.

I love you like no other

Your love is like sunshine of the winter weather.

Love made me change

Get out of the painful maze.

I let myself free

Just like you on a shopping spree.

I love your kisses

Wanna fulfil all your wishes.

Always insecure, always wary, I didn't think this would be this scary

But mustering up my courage, I finally ask you, Babe is it me you will marry ?

Together we are honey with bee

Babe I ask you with all my love will you marry me ? ;)

(You snapped your head back with the last line only to see him smiling at you bent on one knee with a velvet box opened in one hand whilst flowers held the other. You got up and hugged him tight after bending to his level. )

Jigu : Yes I will marry you love

Taehyung : Jagi stop crying. Jigu I hate tears

Jigu : (chukled) Okay I won't cry

(With this he slid the ring on your finger, while you slid the other one in his. You hugged each other while he kissed your forehead, both melting into each others comforting and warm embrace.)

Wow ! What a beautiful start to an officially unofficial relationship. But when will the beautiful couple reveal their prettiest and purest love to the world ?

Keep reading to find out ;)