CHAPTER 8

Trigger Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Smuts and 18+ content in this chapter
Read at your own risk

Time Skip at night

Jigu : The room looks perfectly decorated. Let me doll myself up.

Jigu got ready and wore a simple dress, the surprise was inside that killer dress. Taehyung arrived after bidding goodbyes to the last number of guests. His jaw dropped to the floor when he saw Jigu. She was about to walk in the room but he interrupted her.

Taehyung : If you enter now, I'll not be able to control myself.

Jigu smiled brightly and confidently entered. Taehyung lost his control now as he knew he has her permission. He grabbed her by her shoulders lightly and smashed his lips on her kissing her passionately. The fire clearly visible in their eyes. They were craving this. They were craving each other. Taehyung picked Jigu up in typical bridal style without separating their lips. He put his fragile little wife on the bed and hovered above her. He started planting soft lilttle kisses and a few hickeys on her neck. Claiming her as his wife while she groaned. He slowly removed the straps of her dress as if asking for her permission and she happily allowed. His eyes popped out, his jaw hit the floor and his wife successfully aroused him and his heart already had an attack seeing her in the black lingerie he had brought secretly. He was scared but she signalled him to come closer with one finger. He bent down.

Jigu : Amazing choice as always

Taehyung : T...th.....thanks

Jigu : Now will you lead or me ?

Taehyung : W....wh...What ?

Jigu : Today's our first night, of course it needs to be filled with passion. Show me how much you love me.

Taehyung : He gulped but she nibbled his earlobe, kicking out his shy and reluctant self.

(He slowly started kissing her all over her body, as if showing how fragile she is. He was extra careful for her comfort while she smiled knowing it all. He slowly came up to her chest and kissed her skin where the heart is present.)

Taehyung : Thank you for giving me this precious treasure.

(She cupped his cheeks and pulled him to her face level and kissed him.)

Jigu : It was always meant for you.

(He slowly removed the lingerie as she closed her eyes, feeling shy and covered her breasts and her intimate area.)

Taehyung : Love if you're uncomfortable, stop me. But if you allow me, please let me see my beautiful, heavenly angelic wife. Don't be scared and don't cover yourself. Let me admire this piece of art by god.

(He slowly took away her hands and kissed her all over again, while she moaned, showing she was feeling pleasured. He slowly started planting wet kisses over the neck and kissed her passionately, while she gave access to his tongue to explore her mouth. Slowly crawling over to her breasts he started nibbling on them, not too hard, afraid to hurt her. He slowly let his fingers slip to her intimate area, as he made tiny circles, while she fisted the bedsheets with her hand. Gradually losing control she granted access to his fingers, which slowly slid inside of her making her shiver and moan his name. He slowly started fingering her while kissing. All with love and not a single sign of Lust. She slowly flipped him over, taking control, while he gladly allowed. She kissed his chest, exactly where the heart was placed. She slowly started nibbling and giving out wet kisses and hickeys on his neck, arousing his little friend even more. She slowly massaged his little guy with her hands and made him experience the pleasure and love, for which he was waiting from months. He slowly flipped her over and rubbed his guy on her little opening, as if asking for permission. She opened her eyes slightly and nodded with the smile, that never failed to nelt his heart. He slowly entered her, as finally they became one.)

Taehyung : My precious, I love you.

Jigu : My star, I love you too.

Taehyung and Jigu : Thanks for existing and coming in my life.

(They spent a beautiful night together without lust or any unholy feelings, just love pure Love.)

Well ahm.... Now give them some privacy you unholy people. This is one important part in a couple's life thay happens with both their consent. So don't feel ashamed or dirty just because you had read this. Enjoy ahead ;)