CHAPTER 1

Character intro :

Taehyung - 27, kpop idol, belongs to Daegu, lived with his grandma for 14 years and owns a dog Yeontan

Jigu - 19, college student, belongs to Delhi, studying in South Korea with the GKS scholarship, lived with her parents for 18 years, had a traumatic childhood, faced depression and is also auditioning for kpop companies since she dreamt herself as an idol and always wanted to do something unique.

Yeontan - Taehyung' cute pup friend

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jeongguk - Taehyung' best friends

Yeonseo, Yeosin and Yoshini - Jigu' best friends

Michael - Jigu' ex

Yunwoo - Rapist 2

Sujung - Rapist 1

So Let's begin now

Shall we ?

December 2022

Jigu Pov : I was taking a stroll around the park near my college, lost deep in my thoughts. My friends had flown out of the nation for a few days on an international student opportunity from my college.

You were alone...... yet again ! Memories started haunting your lonely mind.

*My parents divorced when I wad 8 and my father dumped me on the streets as he thought I was the inauspicious omen that broke his family.... Thankfully I was adopted, but my adoptive parents were no better, my mom or should I address as ma'am kept me as a maid, my father or should I address employer raped me whenever he wanted and last but not least, the bastard son who was not only a dirty playboy but also another one of my molesters...... I pleaded in court only to find out that they silenced the whole matter with a few bucks of money. Heartbreaking isn't it ? Well, finally along with all the tortures, I made through middle school, high school and applied for my scholarship single handedly. Luckily God supported me this time and I successfully got the scholarship. Sneaked out at night and flew to South Korea. Well life has been bright since, but I the hide unbearable pain and heart wrenching emotions behind the smile I behold. As mysterious as I used to be, I held the same amount of curiosity and yearning for love or how it felt it meet your soulmate.*

A snap by a camera made you bounce back to reality. Only to find a wedding photoshoot. You stood there admiring !

Suddenly you recieved a message from your boyfriend Michael

OTT :

Michael : Hey babe. where you at ?

You : oh hi love. Oh I'm at the park near our college.

Michael : Wait there. I'm coming to you.. Let's go on a date

You : Ok. See you baby.

Michael arrives 10 minutes later and we set off. I drift into a slumber since I felt peace while the cold winds were brushing past my skin. After a few hours, a really hefty jerk woke me up, to find myself tied and blindfolded in a damp place (I figured since the place stunk of clogged water)

??? : Hey there sexy

(Shivers ran down your spine as you immediately recognised the horrendous voice. IT WAS YOUR 2ND RAPIST)

You : Why tf are you here ? What do you want ?

Yunwoo - To Revenge myself and RUIN YOU !!!

Thankfully I dialed the police while I was tied to the chair, barely seconds later they were raping you, ruining you. The police arrived and entered to see the horrendous and hideous scene. You were lying with ripped pieces of cloth in pool of blood caused by 4 bullets and a knife wound.

FLASHBACK

Yunwoo, Michael and Sujong, heard the police sirens and looked at the lifeless Jigu with fire in their filthy eyes. Jigu was broken that the love of her life helped Yunwoo. Analysing the situation Yunwoo pulled his pistol out, and shot Jigu in both the legs and hands and Michael bent down to her level with the knife and whispered : Sorry babe but 10 Million Won were even further tempting than you.

Saying that he stabbed you and you fainted. The only thing that came to my mind before I blacked was that he slowly ruined every last bit of love that was left. I was finally DONE WITH PAIN !!!! I thought I'd die but the police saved me. I was paralyzed but thankfully my medical insurance covered me and I went through rehabilitation and recovered.

2 Months Later

I got accepted as a trainee and had finally entered the Hybe Entertainment building. I was surprised with the ecstatic news since my childhood dream came true. My training started, it was rigorous since I was managing it with my studies but the company really supported me. I finally ended the first semester and decided to join the online sessions since moving around was a bit tough. Classes and practices went smoothly as I adapted to it.

4 Months later

One fine morning, I was early in the company since I wanted to polish the dance routine and make it look cleaner. While I found my practice room and entered. My eyes popped out of their sockets and my jaw touched the floor. Why ? Because I saw the biggest boy group in the world BTS practicing. I was shocked but immediately regained my composure as they stopped. I was scared since my behaviour was quite rude.

Jigu : I'm sorry for interrupting your practice Sunbaenim

(They burst out laughing. Shocked I look up to find them smiling calmly at me.)

Jigu : What happened ? Why are all of the Sunbae's laughing ?

BTS : Why are you so scared ? We won't eat you. We just came early and wanted to rehearse our first debut dance in our first practice room. You didn't trouble us.

Namjoon - If you don't mind, can we see your routine ? We'd like to help if obviously you want it.

Jigu : Of course Sunbaenim

Namjoon : Namjoon, I'm Namjoon. You can call me Oppa

BTS : Us too ☺️. What's your name ?

Jigu : I'm Jigu, Kim Jigu.

Jeongguk - Aren't you Indian Jigussi ?

Jigu : Yes I am an Indian Oppa but I registered my korean name when I came here as I really wanted to become a part of the culture, starting with my name. ☺️

Jimin : So what's your real name Jigussi ?

Jigu : It's YN, I chose Jigu since the meaning it carries is Earth and Shreya also carried the meaning Earth.

Hoseok : Both your names are pretty, Jigussi. I'm grateful that we bumped into you. This was lovely.

Jigu : I feel the same way Oppa. Being able to meet you in person was my lifelong dream. I guess luck supported me this time. (Tears started flowing from your eyes, subconsciously)

Taehyung : Hey why're you crying ?

Jigu : Oh..... did I ? I just remembered how luck was always on my negative side and how many traumas I suffered. (you smiled weakly)

BTS : It's okay. Don't cry. You have us now.

Jigu : Really ? I also have 3 friends. They're the biggest fans you could ever ask for. Their mom' used to ask me, is it their room or BTS' and am I like that too 🤣

BTS chuckled and said : We'll meet them as soon as possible.

Jigu: Jin Oppa, before you leave, I want to tell you something.

Jin : What do you want to tell me ?

Jigu : Oppa when is your birthday, tell me the year too

Jin : 4th December 1992

Jigu : You know my parents and I are very similiar to you, very very closely similar

Jin : Why ?

Jigu : My parents got married on 4th December 1992 and I was born on 4th December 2003

(BTS had their jaws dropped on the floor.)

BTS : Wow that's such a big coincidence, so where are your parents now ?

Jigu : (You burst out crying and stuttered a few words out.) P....please don't d.... don't ask me t....that q...ues.. tion.

BTS : Hey you have us now, right ? and if you consider us as your family, tell us.

Jigu : I narrate the whole story and even BTS teared up. Thankfully I became an ARMY in 2013 as soon as you debuted and I got some dreams in me that kept pulling me from the dark. I lived alone from 2013, working and managing my studies. When I finally got my scholarship, I was ecstatic. I came here and a boy named Michael confessed to me. I was happy since he was my crush and we got together. I then narrated the story of that night when I died inside. The truth is even though I smile but deep down inside I'm dead. No one can bring me back to life. I just wanna live with my dreams now. I just HATE the word LOVE.

BTS : (they were cajoling you, while you cried the pain out re-living every bit of it. They were angry but they didn't show it. The bullet scars were visible and that made their blood boil.) Don't cry Jigu. Trust us, we'll never allow anyone to hurt you.

To be continued