🌲returning home🌲

Start from the beginning

                                  🌙...🌙

                                  🌙...🌙

                           POV: Bellamy

I look at the road through the prison gate wondering will they be here, I feel Eclipse licking my hand "I worried too boy" as I pat his head. "It's took quite" Carol says " It's easy to forget how the world used to be loud.. I used to complain a lot Traffic, construction, car alarms, air pollution. Oh how I would given the sweet sound of a jumbo jet" I laugh at this " it would be sweeter if we're all in it" Carl says. " your mom would be proud of you" she tells him "even though I was mean to her" "don't think like that" I sigh we hear a car approaching "please be them" I say....

                                  🌙...🌙

"It's them, hurry" as Carl quickly opens the gate as Carol  pulls the gate, I pull the other one I see Rick come out of the car talking to Carl as I come next to the car I see mom sleeping on Timothée's head "Is my mom okay. Rick is my mom okay!" I ask him Rick grabs my shoulder "she's okay... just hurt badly" as the car drives up "No. No.No" I begin to cry
I quickly run back to the prison with Eclipse following me. I see mom coming out of the car with Timothée holding her "MOM.MOM!"  I ran into her,I hear mom groan in pain " I'm sorry momma" " it's okay baby" she hugs me tightly I pull her away I see her face with bruises and cuts I move down to her stomach I slowly pull the shirt up to see a big bruise I keep going down as I saw a bullet wound "Mom who did this to you!" As everyone watch us "It doesn't matter" "Yes it does some body fucking beat you!" I yell with tears falling down
"Bellamy you need to relax" Timothée says to me "Relax?! I'm not you promise she will be safe! You fucking lie to me!" I tell him off as I punch him in the stomach hard " Bellamy stop now!" I can hear mom yell but I keep punching Timothée in the face till I feel someone grab me
"Stop this now Bellamy!"..

                                   🌙...🌙

I look at my bloody hands I zone out as I leave to go to my cell....

                                    🌙...🌙

                                   🌙...🌙

                                  POV:Zoë

I saw my son walking away from Rick, I tried to get Timothée up "It's okay.. I deserve this" as he gets his self up. Hershel comes up to me looks at my injuries "let's clean you up" I nod at him Timothée helps me into the prison.
As we enter the prison we see strangers in there but we keep walking to the cell block Timothée sits me down,Hershel sits in front of me, Eclipse jumps on the bed. "Lift your shirt please" I sigh as I did what I'm told I hiss as he gently touch my stomach and ribs "well it looks like you have two broken bones on your ribs, I have to wrap them" he moves to my neck and gently touch it I groan " your throat is swollen, you have to rest, the cut on your face will heal" Hershel finish as he began to wrap my chest Timothée comes in with a shirt " how's everything?" "She has two broken ribs and she needs rest" he tells Timothée Hershel finish's wrapping my chest and hands me back my shirt....

                                    🌙...🌙

Hershel leaves the cell, the couple sit in silent "I don't blame you Timothée" I tell him as I lay down on the bed "just get some rest.. I be here okay" " okay" I whisper as I begin to sleep. Timothée kisses my head " it's my fault for not being there with you" he walks away Eclipse lays next to me giving a kiss on my cheek...

                                    🌙...🌙

                                   🌙...🌙

                                  🌙... 🌙
*well shit Bellamy is piss at Timothée and himself . Timothée is mad at himself couldn't protect you or is it Zoë past is why Bellamy action? Oh do you guys want a flashback from Zoë or Bellamy? I feel I did good on this *