𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯

Start from the beginning

"Choosin dick over your home girl is ridiculous" I rolled my eyes. "The bitch looses her virginity to a nigga then all of a sudden she movin like it's bonnie and clyde"

"Don't speak on my nigga bitch but I see the choice you made" she mugged me. "Well since we're both sticking by our niggas, there don't gotta be nun between us. We stay in our own lanes and avoid each other, simple"

"Bet"

"You was a good friend to me for real though Rae and I appreciate you for that" she opened her arms and we hugged. "You too, we're movin onto separate paths." I replied.

I felt a sharp burning sensation in my stomach, I panted looking down to see she stabbed me. I shook my head rapidly then she pulled the knife out.

"That's for being the reason Zay got shot. Next time don't fuck with a king pin's daughter and don't go telling people I stabbed you either cause then you gon meet my grandaddy in hell." She said sternly then put the knife in her pocket and casually walked away with her hands in her hoodie.

I applied pressure on the stab wound. "Shit!" I whimpered as blood spilled out. I dropped to the ground and crawled to try find anyone.

A minute later I heard sirens and paramedics rush over to me.

There's no way this bitch stabbed me then called 911.

She wanted to get a lick back that wasn't even hers. I bet you one hunnid dollars, Zay didn't give a fuck about getting his lick back from getting shot.

I was put onto a stretcher. I felt myself being loaded into a truck and from there, I passed out.

|𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒏| (𝒂𝒌𝒂 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒆)

"We're going here" Najour said handing me back my phone with the way point.

"Where's this?"

"Maybe if you drive there you'll know" he said in an obvious tone.

I rolled my eyes and followed the gps. I pulled over and we hopped out the car, he held my hand and led the way.

Tell me why.

This nigga.

Brought me.

To a fucking.

PET STORE.

"We're here to bring you back where you belong" he said pulling me inside.

I snatched my hand out of his hold. "Nigga I will smack the fuck outta you"

"Not if I do it first" he slapped my face slightly.

I slapped him back and he did it again and we went back and forth as people in the store watched concerned.

"Stop playin with me" I slapped him and he slapped me back. I frowned hiding my face then faked cried.

"Awee i'm sorry stin—" I slapped him in the face hard. "Don't fucking slap me i'm not playing witchu!"

"A'ight a'ight. We're here cause I'm getting a pussy" he said putting his arm around my waist.