𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯

|𝑹𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒔|

I am currently sitting on a bench in the park waiting for Naleia to show up. To be honest I'm not sure she will but I don't understand why she wouldn't when i'm not the problem.

I got gun smacked and she deadass punched me in my face unprovoked like we weren't cool and ion like that.

I wanted to talk to her to see wassup wit her and if it gets physical then so be it. Ion know why she blaming me for the reason Zay got shot as if I told Tooka to shoot him. Ro was going he ain't have to go with him, therefore I don't hold accountability for what occurred.

It was becoming winter so the skies were getting darker as the sun settled even though it's only 4:15pm.

I waited for 10 minutes and I eventually saw her walking over in a black sweat suit and black airforces and wearing a black covid mask with her hoodie up. All incognito and shit.

She came here to fight?

I stood up and met her halfway. "I ain't meet up with you to fight so if you finna do that, turn away Naleia"

"Bitch you don't own me, i'll do what I like. Watchu wanted to talk about?" she folded her arms impatiently.

"Why the fuck did you punch me when I haven't done shit to you!?"

She pursed her lips and continued looking at me.

"Can't talk now?"

"I shouldn't have hit you and it was out of anger. But you have to understand why I was feeling that way Rae, you fucked everything up. Ro shut down and Zay been moving distant, this is all your fault!"

I scoffed then chuckled to myself. "Ion regret a thing I did and it's none of your business. I stay out of your relationships so stay out of mine, simple as"

"It's not no simple as because yo stupid ass fucked up everyone's relationship, and I'm talking literally not romantically. Everybody got trust issues now and ion even trust you anymore and you're my only girl-friend. You've effected everyone by your actions and you'on even have the decency to apologize!"

"I'm not in the wrong so why the fuck am I apologizing for! Naleia you seen it yourself, you see how Ro treats me and that's not normal! I didn't deserve that and Tooka makes me feel special, like i'm actually worth something. If I never did what I did, i'd be stuck in an abusive relationship because ion care what anybody says, Ro is verbally and mentally abusive. He doesn't know how to treat women right and I refuse to be the bitch to teach him" I expressed.

I took a deep breath. "From the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for causing any issues to you produced by my choices. And I really want our friendship to continue, ion want it to end because of some nigga problems"

"Me neither" she said and I blew out a breath of relief. "And we can only move past this if you leave Tooka"

"Bitch what?" I straight faced her.

"Mhm. You heard what I said Raelyn, he shot my nigga and ion fuck with niggas who shoot my nigga. And ion fuck with bitches who fuck with niggas that shot my nigga" she rolled her neck. "That makes you an opp, make your decision now"