Chapter 44

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies,

Good Morning,

Since  Chapter 43 was ended in cliff hanger and AA has reached 70k reads, Here is the next update. 

Those who haven't read the previous chapter please read it before continuing further

~~~~~~~~~~

Veda

This sea has witnessed all my sorrows, I won't let it witness another.

I decided to dive into the sea and search for Darshana. I removed the stoles and tied it around my waist, preparing to run into the sea. "Boow." I heard her voice, followed by her laughter. I turned towards her voice and saw her laughing at me leaning back. I balled my fist and controlled my anger.

Darshana slowly stopped laughing and panted, holding her waist. She came towards me but kept her eyes low without looking at my face. "Enna Mr Kumar romba bayanthutenga pola." She giggled again but stopped when my palm met her cheeks and she touched the spot.

I don't give a damn if she thinks of me as an abusive person but only I knew what I went through in those few minutes. "Unaku ithu ellam vilaiyaata iruku la. Enaku en uyir ye poiduchu. Intha kadal la thaan en amma oda asthi ah karachen. Ipo angaiye neeyum kaanama ponathum..." She swallowed my words by pulling my head down and pressing her lips against me.

(Naani Koni Rani from Maatran)

I froze at that moment. I was expecting her to talk back or slap me in return but I wasn't expecting her to kiss me.

(Male : Yea naani koni rani

Undhan meni naanum moikiren)

Ever since she stepped into my house, I was waiting for her to give a hint about her feelings for me but now she has expressed openly by kissing me.

(Male: Yehova naani koni rani

Undhan meni naanum moikiren)

Darshana pulled back and released her hold on my head but I cupped her face and leaned down to kiss her.

(Male : Marudhaani pootha kaani

Unnai thaa nee endru ketkiren)

She didn't freeze like me but kissed me back.

(Nee dhooram nindraal verkiren

En pakam vandhaal pookiren)

Just a few minutes ago she almost broke me by saying that she would leave after four months but now she is confusing me by letting me experience my first kiss.

(Male : Oar yeval aalaai maarinen

Ennai engae endru thedinen yehova)

My first kiss with my forever girl.