A Lover??

Taehyung's voice trembled as he spoke the words that had been weighing heavily on his conscience. "I am sorry, hyung," he said, his eyes filling up with tears that threatened to spill down his cheeks. But Namjoon's reaction was far from what he expected. His voice echoed through the room in anger, questioning Taehyung's understanding of the gravity of his actions.

Taehyung tried to explain himself, but Jin quickly intervened, sensing that the situation was already heated. Taehyung knew that his words alone would not be enough to make up for what he had done. But he hoped that they would be the first step towards rebuilding the trust and respect that he had lost. And so, he stood there, waiting for his fate to be decided by the ones he had hurt the most.

Jin exclaimed, his tone neutral yet filled with concern. The others in the room were equally surprised, exchanging glances of confusion and bewilderment. Jimin's eyes went wide, while Yoongi's expression remained stoic as he observed the scene. Taehyung, on the other hand, hung his head, sensing the gravity of the situation he had found himself in. He knew that he had a lot of explaining to do, but he was not sure how to even begin.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I know this comes as a surprise to everyone, but I had my reasons,"

Taehyung said softly, his voice barely above a whisper. Jin's expression softened, and he took a deep breath before responding.

"Taehyung, I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't do anything without a reason. But you need to explain everything to us. We are your family, and we want to help you."

Taehyung nodded, grateful for Jin's understanding. He knew that he had a lot of explaining to do, but he was relieved to have his hyungs by his side. ....

Did he........????

jin stopped and Tae looked up to see where he was looking. Jin was looking at jeonguk intently, his face wearing an expression i couldn't quiet decipher but it was definitely not something good.....

Tae gulped looking at jin though something inside me said it was going to get a whole lot worse, because jeonguk staring back at him with expressionless face....

You forced my taetae, didn't you???? Jin questionsed

No he didn't jinnie"....tae replied instead of jeonguk standing from his chair hurriedly.

Did i asked you to answer kim taehyung?? Jin said eyeing me.

I shook my head and sat down.

Everyone were looking between jeonguk and jin now.

Tell me the reason?? Jin asked

Reason for what?" Jeonguk spat

To marry my child, knowing that he's already engaged to someone why did you do that??? Jin sounds mad

Why don't you ask him yourself Mr Kim??? Jeonguk replied

Jin glared at taehyung while raised an eyebrow, question evident on his face,

Mah-me..... i stuttered but yoongi hyung cut me off

"Excuse me, Jin Hyung. I must interject and inform you that Jeonguk has already spoken to me about his feelings for Tae. He requested that I break off the engagement, and I see no issue with it if Tae is content with him. I've already discussed this with my family, and they have no objections either. I am delighted that Tae has chosen love over an arranged marriage. Congratulations to both of you!" Yoongi announced.

As Yoongi spoke, everyone was taken aback, including Tae, who had no idea that Jeonguk had any romantic feelings for him. However, considering the way Jeonguk had treated him and forced him into marriage, it seemed unlikely that it was actually love."