Devil's Threat

"Yes, How can i help you, Sir?"

Receptionist asked Tae,very gently and professionally,

He arrived at the JJK Enterprises, parked his car in the lot and proceeded straight to the reception.

Tae: "Ahh actually i want to know about someone with surname Jeon,"

Receptionists Eyed him like He's some sort of crazy person.

Tae: "What?, "Why are you staring like that?"

Receptionest: "Do you wish to speak with Mr. Jeon Jeonguk????"

Tae: "Yes, do you know him? If so, kindly arrange for us to meet. I need to talk to him about something really urgent....."

Receptionest: "Okay, Sir please tell me, Do you have a meeting scheduled with him?"

Tae: "NO!! I don't have one,and i don't know why I require appointment to meet with Chimmy's Hyung....????"

Receptionest: "Sorry, but without an appointment, you cannot meet Mr. Jeon."

Tae: "Oh But I must ask him something right away.Can you please give me his Address or cont.......?????" He was talking and,

All of a sudden, He saw Min yoongi popped up out of nowhere walking down the hallway towards exit of the building........

Tae:"What's he doing here?"he thought,

But, he still managed to thank the receptionist before dashing over to him

Tae: HEYYYYY, Yoongi Hyung!

He yelled and yoongi turned around and paused. Yoongi instructed his assistant to go ahead and wait by the car.........

Yoongi: "Hey Tae, How are you?.,what are you doing here, Oh or maybe i know for whom you're here hmmmm" he smiled teasingly,

Tae ignored his smile and asked,
Tae: "HUHh... What are you talking about Hyung i mean how do you know that why i'm here????"

Yoongi: "Coz Jeonguk spilled all the tea" ...he said it coolly

Tae: "Wait!!, what? Jeonguk? Jimin's brother Jeon Jeonguk? He asked, like, seriously you know him?"

Yoongi: "Uhmm yes that Boss Jeon Jeonguk!!!"

Tae:"Oh jeonguk is the Boss here" He said surprised..
Tae: "but Yoongi Hyung, how do you even know jeonguk?"

Yoongi: "YEAH, Actually his assistant hit me up this morning for a meeting about some important stuff, and that's why I'm here," Yoongi hyung filled him in.