Jeonguk; "Be ready in a hour you'll be visiting your home with me" he said sternly,walking toward the room,

Tae: "Wait" I shouted.He stopped

Tae: I have something to ask you." I said

He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. He then turned me around, pinning my hand against my back. The impact made me hit my head.

Tae: "Ow!"

I shut my eyes in reflex. When I opened my eyes, his face was right in front of mine, his brown eyes bore into mine.

Jeonguk: "What you wanna ask now babylamb?? he asked

I struggled to free myself, trying to step away from him, instead he pulled me closer,

Jeonguk; "You didn't answer me."he sniffed from my neck.

Tae: "Leave me please,it hurts," I whisper as I looked up with teary eyes,

Tae: "why am I here? What do you want from me? Why did you even marry me?" I asked.

He chose silence as his defense.

Tae: "This is not how it works, You can't expect me to stay here quietly and not answer any of my questions at the same time." I said

Jeonguk;"I don't want to." He retorted, "And don't worry, I'm not keeping you here forever, as soon as everything will be right, I'll send you back home so till then enjoy your stay." He said,

Tae: "Enjoy your stay, you say? What's so enjoyable about being locked here and how i am gonna face my family now...????

Tae: I must implore you to make one promise to me," I spoke, my voice riddled with apprehension.

Tae: "My captivity here, its cause eludes me, but I beg of you, please assure me that my family will not be harmed. In return, I will divulge to them that we giot married beacuse we love each other, And you have to behave yourself accordingly."

He stared at me for sometime with unreadable expression,,,

Jeonguk;"Are you sure about this??" He said with stern voice that gives me shivers in my spine.

Tae: Umm y-yes...i don't want to make them worried, I promise to reveal the truth concerning our bond once I have been liberated from this place and my predicament resolved."

Jeonguk;" Oh such a caring kid" he teased and by the way.....

He paused and its happen so fast that he is already so closed to me again and he leans his face near my ears and whispers something which i myself never realised.....

Jeonguk; "You look hot wearing my shirt only"

I stepped backward, eyes widened and i felt my cheeks turns to crimson red.

I ran fast inside the bathroom and closed the door and locked it.
I can feel my heart beating so fast and so ready to come out.

i take a deep breath shrugging off all my thoughts away as i removed the garments that i was wearing and let myself soak into the water forgetting everything.......

1 Hour later

Third person POV:

Jeonguk; "Aren't you stepping out of car??"

Jeonguk looking at taehyung who was looking down at his hands blankly. Tae looked up at jeonguk's face then look at Kim's mansion,then sighs slowly