Chapter 7 | Night 1 | Part 2

(A/N: "Alright, so before this chapter begins, I wanna say that I'm sorry that this chapter took way too long than it should have to be released. That's because I was having some things in real life, and that I had to try and complete the fight scenes for this chapter. So if you don't see any in this chapter and just see "Battle time-skip" instead, it will be changed in the near future whenever I have the time to complete the fight scenes for this chapter. I'd figure I release it now since I don't want to have to let you guys wait even longer. Maybe after I do Chapter 8, I'll try to do the fighting scenes. But for now, I hope you all will enjoy this new chapter. Stay tuned. King out.")

(Y/N) and Captain Diabetes are now after the stripper Classi and go through a door she last went to, but they find themselves to be in the female changing room where several strippers stand between them and Classi.

Classi: "They after me, ladies! Stop 'em!"

The strippers then turned over to (Y/N) and Captain Diabetes and then they started to give them some nasty glares at the both of them.

Lola: "NOBODY'S ALLOWED BACK HERE!"

Fuchsia: "Yeah, get lost!"

Captain Diabetes: "Stand aside, ladies! Captain Diabetes and his sidekick need to question that stripper!"

Paris: "You wanna get to her, you're gonna have to go through us!"

Blaze: "Bring it on!

(Battle time-skip)

When the battle was done to chase after Classi, she was running out in the back and was banging on the door in desperation for someone to open it.

Classi: "Ay! Let me in, you asshole. The cops are here!"

Italian Mafia member: "What? Get inside."

Classi enters the building. At the same time, Captain Diabetes and (Y/N) leaves the strip club, and approaches the mafia, who is holding a pistol in his hand and is standing behind the door.

Italian Mafia member: "Go on, scram! I ain't afraid to use this thing..."

As the mafia fires a warning shot, the neon sign falls above him and it crushed him to death and is blocking the entrance.

(Y/N): 'Uh...OK then.'

Captain Diabetes: "Come on, New Kid! Into that restaurant! We just gotta lift that sign!"

(Y/N): 'Yeah, I'm pretty sure that not even you can move that sign out of the way.'

Captain Diabetes: "Stand aside, sidekick. It is time for DIABETIC RAAAAGE!"

Captain Diabetes downs another carton of apple juice, and goes into diabetic rage once again. Unfortunately for him, he could not lift the sign this time.

(Y/N): 'Well, at least he tried.'

Captain Diabetes: "Even my diabetic rage can't move this sign. [breathes heavily] Oh god, it's too much... Uh, I need my insulin... my... I need my..."

"Oh no. OH GOD! I'M OUT OF INSULIN!" [grabs onto (Y/N)] "YOU GOTTA HELP ME, I DRANK THE APPLE JUICE BUT I DON'T ANY INSULIN! I'M GOING INTO DIABETIC SHOCK! I'M... I'M DYING! OH GOD! MOM! MOM, I'M DYING! SOMEBODY PLEASE..." [collapses on the ground] "Please... Uh? HUH? UHH-"

Captain Diabetes becomes unresponsive, and is now dead on the floor from the diabetic shock he was suffering with.

(Y/N): '...'