Chapter 1 | Day 1 | Part 1

There was a picture with a cat and "MISSING" "Scrambles Reward $100" written on it.

The Coon: (Voice-over) "What has become of this city?"

"There used to be laws. Justice. Not anymore."

The Coon ran into the alleyway.

The Coon: "Crime is out of control. Cats are missing. And townspeople are being victimized."

At Butters house there is some poop on the porch as his dad opened the door both shocked and mad.

Steven Stotch: "AW, hey- who pooped on my porch?!"

Linda Stotch: "What's going on with you–"

Linda shrieked in horror.

The Coon jumped on the roof of the driver's car.

The Coon: (Voice-over) "We were supposed to protect those who couldn't protect themselves."

Male Driver: "Ge-Get off my car, you little pecker!"

The Coon jumped down out of the car; The Coon is eating a french fry with a bunch of food on the table inside of a burger joint.

The Coon: (Voice-over) "Now superheroes are torn apart by political differences."

The Coon is now peeing in the urinal of the public bathroom.

The Coon: (Voice-over) "We are two sides, at war."

The Coon looks over to the side and sees a writing on the bathroom stall saying "Freedom Pals rule!" "Coon and Friends drool". The Coon deepened his glare.

The Coon: (Voice-over) "But war isn't going to save our city. Time travel is my only hope now."

The Coon Jumped up and tore the missing cat picture off of the telephone pole.

The Coon: (Voice-over) "Myths tell of ancient times."

He was then reading a book about the story of the Stick of Truth.

"When a New King united a kingdom, torn apart by a powerful stick."

The Coon ran upstairs to his room.

Liane Cartman: "Hi hun!"

The Coon: "Shut up, mom!"

(Voice-over) "There's no time to waste."

He put the numbers "1390" on a calculator being a somewhat "time machine".

(Voice-over) "I have to go back. Change the present if I can. And find this cat."

He opened the closet door and went in preparing to close it.

(Voice-over) "And in doing so...perhaps I can change what has happened...to all of us."

He shut the closet door with him inside.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole x Male Reader | Call Girl x New Kid

The current time is 627 A.D. and the story starts off where all types of beings live in this world called "Ancient Zaron". Right now we see that both humans and elves are fighting against the Moorish.

Paladin Butters: "The Moorish are attacking! There's Moorish everywhere!"

Paladin Butters was whacking away some of the Moorish trying to attack him.

Elf King Kyle: "Don't let them get to our base!"

Elf King Kyle was standing his ground fending off of the Moorish too.