Chapter 3 | Day 1 | Part 3

As (Y/N) got out of the house, he was ready to start his heroic adventure. Liane Cartman was sweeping away some Lego bricks that were left in the front doorway and she went back into the house.

(Y/N): 'Alright, now I gotta go earn some followers. So who should I start with?'

(Y/N) looked around to see who he could have as his first follower, until he saw Mrs. Farnickle standing on the sidewalk. (Y/N) walked up to her with his phone in his hand.

Mrs. Farnickle: "Oh, aren't you adorable."

(Y/N) smiled a bit from the compliment but then shook it off and lifted his phone up gesturing wanting to have a selfie.

Mrs. Farnickle: "Oh, a selfie! Yes, I've heard of those."

(Y/N) then took a selfie with Mrs. Farnickle who has now followed her on Coonstagram as his first follower.

Mrs. Farnickle: "Ooh, wonderful. I'll see you on the internet."

Mrs. Farnickle then left and walked away.

(Y/N): 'That's one, now let's see who else I can follow.'

(Y/N) walked to his house and saw a postman struggling to open the mailbox.

Postman: "Damn...thing!"

(Y/N): 'Hmm... let me see if I can punch it open'

(Y/N) walked to the mailbox and swung a fist at it, resulting in it to open.

Postman: "Hey. you got it open! You're the real deal, little superhero!"

(Y/N) made a gesture requesting a selfie.

Postman: "A selfie? Sure kid, let's do it!"

(Y/N) took a selfie with the postman and has him as his new follower.

Postman: "OK, nice!"

(Y/N) then made three more followers in his current neighborhood he was in. The Coon is shown in a communicator screen on the corner right.

The Coon: "Not bad, Butthole. You're gaining followers pretty fast. Keep up the good work. I'm still having trouble reaching some of the Coon Friends. You might wanna see what's going on."

The comm-screen that The Coon was on was now shut off.

(Y/N): 'Maybe I'll go meet Craig first. He may not be too enthusiastic, but he is capable sometimes.'

He started walking his way to Craig's house until he saw some Sixth graders blocking the road. The Coon shows up in a comm-screen.

The Coon: "Look out, ButtLord! Those are Sixth Graders. They are the most vile, evil beings known to superheroes."

(Y/N): 'Then it looks like I shouldn't draw any attention towards them too soon.'

As he continued to walk to Craig's house, (Y/N) then saw a kid Peter Mullen getting pummeled on the ground by a Sixth grader bully.

Sixth grader bully: "When I finish kicking your butt, I'm gonna kick you stupid frog' butt!"

Peter Mullen: "Frog's don't have butts! they have cloaca!"

(Y/N): 'That kid may need my help!'

(Y/N) created a fart ball and threw it to the bully's face and it exploded right at it, he then punched him commencing a battle.

(A battle has started!)

The bully is grossed out at the start of the battle.