𝖯𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗐𝗇🦋

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Krystal lynn Brussel
10:30 Am 📍 Atlanta Georgia
Tay's House
Next Day

"IM OUT OF TOWN THUGGIN WIT MY ROUNDS, MY COOCHIE PINK, MY BOOTY HOLE BROWNNN" everybody screamed the lyrics to pound town as I was driving Me, Maggie, Magic and Soi to the nail salon, We were getting ready for our prom so we decided to go get pam...

"IM OUT OF TOWN THUGGIN WIT MY ROUNDS, MY COOCHIE PINK, MY BOOTY HOLE BROWNNN" everybody screamed the lyrics to pound town as I was driving Me, Maggie, Magic and Soi to the nail salon, We were getting ready for our prom so we decided to go get pampered'

"That song gon eat every time I swear!! Maggie said and everybody agreed, "Yall we really finna graduate in 2 dayssss! I said, "They should've just had our graduation tomorrow! Soi said and I agreed, "Yall lucky I gotta go all the back home and I gotta go to my prom and then I graduate! Magic said, "Oh so you just going to prom with Buck? Maggie asked and Magic nodded'

*30 mins* we arrived at the nail salon and got out the car, I locked the doors and we walked into the salon, "Hi welcome to NailsByUs, Do y'all have an appointment? A girl asked, "Yes we all booked with different girls! I said and she asked for our names and gave her our names and we went to the people who we're supposed to be doing or nails'

*2-3 hours* "Thank y'all so much! I said while we all walked out the salon, "Now we gotta go get our hair done!! Magic said, "Ok so who y'all book with? I asked, "Me and Magic booked with Nunu! Maggie said, "Me and Krystal booked with Fea! Soi said and I cranked the car up and drove towards Nunu's house, *15 mins* I dropped Magic and Maggie off and me and Soi were on the way to Fea's shop'

_________

"Ok your hair would be $250! Fea said and I pulled out $270, "You can keep the $20, and Thank youu! I said to Fea, "Your welcome boo, have a nice one" she said and I nodded, Soi got her hair done first so she was waiting on me, we walked out the shop and went to the car, "Girl you popping out to the after prom party? Soi asked me as I drove towards Nunu house'

"Idk maybe! I said and I played a song and turnt my music up, *12 mins* Magic and Maggie got in, "Yall hair look cute! I said, "Y'all's too! Maggie said making Magic agree, "Are y'all getting y'all's makeup done at someone's house or shop because I got somebody doing mines at Tay house" I asked the girls, "Yea I'm getting mines done at the house! Soi said and Maggie and Magic agreed"

_________

"Ok we're all doneee! Mel my makeup artist said, I looked in the mirror, "OMGGG I LOVEEE ITTTT! I said and Tay came in, "I would hope you do! She said, I gave her $250 and she started packing her stuff up, "You look good" Tay said looking at my makeup, "Thank youu! I said'

"ITS A PARADE INSIDE MY CITYY YEAAAA! Buck said coming in Tays room yelling, "Omg boy hushhh wit allat yelling! Magic said coming in, "You look sooo prettyyy! I said to Magic and she started smiling, "Thank you, You too! She said, "Ok I'm finna start getting ready cause it's 7:30 and we need ta be there by 8:30! Tay said getting up making everybody else do the same'