𝖡𝗂𝗀 𝖯𝗎𝗋𝗋🦋

Krystal lynn Brussel
9:30 Am 📍 Atlanta Georgia
Home
Thursday- April 8th

"What you doing later? Soi asked me, we were on FaceTime with each other, "Uhm nothing probably just go ride around! I said walking into my moms room seeing she's not there'

"Awl well come to Mere house- oh he calling me right now, ttyl bestie! She said hanging up before I could say something, I walked outside just to get some fresh air and I saw a old man and a old woman fighting in the streets and I just turnt around and went back in the house'

'I walked to my room and got in my bed and I started falling asleep'

6:00 Pm

*Buzz Buzz Buzz* Buzz Buzz Buzz* I woke up to the vibration of my phone ringing and grabbed it seeing Maniac💕 calling me, "Hello? I answered the phone with my eyes still closed, "You just woke up? He asked me and I shook my head no, he laughed liked he knew I was shacking my head'

"Send me yo lo shawt! He said, "Ok! I said hanging up and sharing my location with him, I got up and stretched going into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth and washing my face, i turnt the shower on and took my clothes off getting in'

*15 mins* I got out the shower wrapping my towel around me and walking into my room finding a quick outfit, I oiled my body up and put my panties and bra on and put my outfit on, I fixed my hair and my phone went off'

Her fit^

Maniac💕
Come outside shawt
Me
Otw
Maniac💕
Read

'I grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs seeing my mom, sister, and brother sitting down watching a movie, "Where you finna go? My brother asked, "I'm finna go talk to a friend! I said about to walk away, "You should come watch this movie with us! My mom said smiling at me'

"Nah I'm good! I said walking out the door closing it, i don't know why they trynna act like we a family and they don't even be at home like whaa, I got in his car and the smell of weed and cologne hit my nose and it smelt good'

"Heyy! I said putting my seatbelt on, "Wsp mamas! He said pulling off, "Where we going? I asked, "You gon see when we get there" he said looking at me and back at the road, "I'm not trying to die pleaseee don't kill me! I said looking dead at him'

"You funny shawt ion wanna hurt you I'm jus trynna chill and talk, You hungry? He asked and I nodded my head, "What you trynna eat? He asked, (That Dick) I thought i laughed to myself, "Canes! I answered and looked out the window'

_________

Maniac pulled up to an empty parking lot and he got out making me do the same, he sat on the hood of his car and I did the same, it was silence for a little while, "So it is true? Maniac asked out the blue, "Is what true? I asked looking at him seeing he was already looking at me'

"Marcus, he use ta put his hands on you? He asked me again licking his lips, "Yea" I answered lowly looking down, "Me and him use ta be cool until he stole from me and turnt to a rat! He said lifting my head up and pulling a blunt out lighting it up'

"I figured! I rolled my eyes and played with my nails, "What's your story? I looked at him and he took a pull from his blunt, "What story shawt? He asked, "Don't play crazy everybody gotta story behind them, i see how you just always ducked off, you quiet and very observant, you like to check the vibes from people before you get to know em! I answered inhaling the scent of the weed'

'We sat in silence for a little bit until he started talking, "I use ta be so happy when I was a youngin, that's befo I started learning about the real world, my Og had ha lil boyfriend n he use ta beat ha black and blue, mane he got ha on drugs n allat, one night ha lil boyfriend came in drunk n he was beating ha so I stepped in, me n him got ta fighting n mind you I was 14 at this time, my ma broke us up and she spazzed on me and kicked me out"

'I looked over at him and he was just staring out of space, I scooted over and wrapped my arm around his waist and layed my head on his arm, he wrapped his arm around me, "So what happened after she kicked you out? I asked, "I started selling, shii I was coo wit gang nem fa a lil min but Ian wanna stay wit em, I got my own place and years later my ma tried to get incontact wit me, but she clean now! He said and I looked up at him'

"That's good! I said and he looked down and licked his lips, we started leaning closer and we kissed, he deepened the kiss and stuck his tongue in my mouth, I let out a small moan and he moved down to my neck and started kissing and sucking on my neck, I pushed him back, "Maniac this ain't right!  I said shaking my head'

"What ain't right shawt? He asked pulling my face to face him, "I just.... Idk this don't feel right because ain't Keion yo homeboy? I asked him, "Hell Nawl I just know him cause gang nem! He said, even though It felt a little weird  I just shrugged it off and started kissing him, "Lemme eat it! Maniac mumbled against my lips'

'We got back in the car and we got in the backseat and Maniac started pulling my pants down.....

_________

'I stepped out the shower and wrapped my towel around me, I walked into my room and dried myself off and put lotion on, I put some night shorts and a tank top on and got into bed, I started thinking about a lot of stuff...I wonder how this is gonna play out.

______________________________
TBC

VOTE PLEASE