𝖫𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 🦋

Krystal lynn Brussel
4:30 pm 📍Atlanta Georgia
North Atlanta High School
Basketball Game

"I was in the gym watching the 7th grade boys warm up before there game was about to start in a few seconds, even tho the 7th and 8th graders don't go to school with us, we still share the gym with them, I was chilling listening to music in my Air...

"I was in the gym watching the 7th grade boys warm up before there game was about to start in a few seconds, even tho the 7th and 8th graders don't go to school with us, we still share the gym with them, I was chilling listening to music in my AirPods and sitting on the bench minding my business"

'Heyy frienddd!! Soi had walked up to me smiling, "hey girl why you so happy? I asked looking at my phone seeing Keion had texted me, "Girlll nothing I was just outside talking to Mere! I looked up from my phone and side eyed her"

"Oh girl please you know you were there getting your cheeks demolished!! I said laughing, "Girl anyywayyyy I'm finna go in the locker room and fix my makeup! Soi walked off and I texted keion back"

Keion🤍
Wyd?
Me
Nothing just at the gym chilling, wbu?
Keion🤍
Look up
Me
Read

' When Keion texted that I looked up and saw him In front of me smiling, "Heyyyy! I said getting up hugging him, "Wsp ma! You ready fa ya game tdy? He asked sitting down beside me lifting my leg up on his'

"Yea I'm ready I guess-! I wasn't done talking until I heard somebody yelling coming from the locker rooms and Soi had walked out the locker room cursing at some girl, "Oh shii not again! I said slapping my forehead getting up to see what was going on, "Nawl you need ta stay up here befo you get in all that mess" he pulled me back and I looked down at him " But Keion that's my bestie and I don't want to see her get embarrassed again pleaseeee!! I looked at him with puppy eyes and he gave in'

"Ok but I'm coming with you" we walked down the bleachers and walked by the locker rooms "Soi what's going on? I asked seeing her tie her hair up and I saw the girl that she got beat up by walked out with her hair tied up walking towards us, "BITCH IM BOUT TO FUCK YOU UP! The girl said to Soi, "HOW THE FUCK YOU MAD BECAUSE MERE WITH ME AND NOT YOU? Soi asked the girl'

"So y'all fighting over a nigga? I asked and the girl mugged me, "And is what about it? She asked me and I looked around and right back at her, "I'm going to let you slide cause your not talking to me! I said to her and I felt Keion pull me away, "Lynn chill out! He said in my ear, he was the only person who called me by my middle name, "ok" I said rolling my eyes at the girl and Soi had ran up on the girl and started pulling her hair and the girl tripped and fell and Soi took the opportunity to get on top of her and start hitting her'

'other people ran over there recording and me and Keion just walked away and took a seat in the bleachers.....

__________

'The senior boys game was over and everybody had won except the junior high girls, I walked down and dapped Mere up, "Good game boy! I said smiling at him, "Pre8 it! Where Soi at? He asked looking around and spotted her snatching her arm away from some boy and walking towards him with a mug on her face'