𝖦𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋🦋

Krystal lynn Brussel
7:30 Am 📍 Atlanta Georgia
Home
Monday - April 5

I had high hopes for us babyLike I was on dope for us babyChasin' after a high that I'll never get back againSo we turn into three long yearsAnd it became painfully clear that weWe would never see those days againBut I guess forever, doesn't last ...

Like I was on dope for us baby
Chasin' after a high that I'll never get back again
So we turn into three long years
And it became painfully clear that we
We would never see those days again
But I guess forever, doesn't last too long forever
Doesn't last too long forever
Doesn't last too long forever these days, hey
And I try to believe that we could make it
But trying don't work, so I just have to face that forever
Doesn't last too long forever these days, hey

'I was listening to Jasmine Sullivan singing along while sitting in the dark, I haven't been able to sleep so i just stay up and listen to music, I had school today so I forced myself to get up and I picked out a outfit and went to the bathroom cutting the light on, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I put my face oil on and turnt the shower on....

*15 mins* I got out the shower and went into my room drying off, My phone started ringing and I saw it was Keion again, I rolled my eyes and started putting my lotion on, I've been ignoring everybody except Soi and Mere, I was about to wear some joggers and a big hoodie but I looked in the mirror, "Girl fuck no I'm to fucking pretty to be sad over a nigga that ain't mines! I said going to closet picking out a cute outfit'

*10 mins* I just got done doing my hair and I grabbed my stuff walking downstairs, "Good morning daughter! My mom said from behind me, "Good morning ma, I'm finna go! I said walking out the door before she could say anything else, I got in my car and drove to Starbucks and got me a coffee and drove to school'
__________

'I got to school and got out my car and locked the door walking to the sitting area where people sit at before class starts, I scrunched my face up when I seen Soi calling me over where buck, Tyler, Tay, Keion,Mere and Byrd were, the only person I didn't see was Maniac, "Yes? I questioned her, "You look cute let me take your pictures! Soi said and I nodded, "Hey bestie! Tay said getting up to hug me and Keion mugged him'

"Don't be mugging me fuck boy! Tay said mugging Keion, "why you ain't been answering my calls or texts? Keion asked me infront of everybody, "Idk Keion was I just suppose to forgive you for sleeping with somebody else! I said feeling agitated, "I said I'm sorry Lynn! He said looking at me standing up walking towards me, "it's to late for sorrys Keion! I said walking away, "You fucked up! Byrd said laughing'

~TIME SKIP~

"YALL HAVE ONE MORE GAME UNTIL STATE AND YALL HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME TO GO TO STATE! Coach yelled as we were practicing our defense, "YALL WILL BE GOING AGAINST THE BEST TEAMS, THERES NO TIME FOR SLACKING! She was screaming at the top of her lungs, *8 mins* coach told us to line up on the baseline, "Krystal and Dede 1v1! Coach said and I stepped out to the court, and did jump ball even tho it was was only us'