𝖬𝖾, 𝖬𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨🦋

Krystal Lynn Brussel
4:20 Pm  📍Atlanta Georgia
At Home

⚠️⚠️⚠️

' I came home and took a shower and did my routine, I walked out the bathroom and walked into my closet to see what I can wear, my phone went off and I saw it was a text from Marcus'

Hubby😍💋
Wyd?
Me
Nothing about to put some clothes on, wyd?
Hubby😍💋
Smokin and hangin wit da gang but where you goin?
Me
I'm about to go over meres house and hangout and don't worry soi is going to be there
Hubby😍💋
Soi is a str8 up ho so wym Ian gotta worry bout nun, you bet not be over there thoting around.
Me
Bae I'm not I only want you❤️
Hubby😍💋
Read

'I scoffed at how he left me on read and I just put my phone down and picked my clothes out and put them on'

(Her outfit)

'I went downstairs to see my brother sitting on the couch watching tv, Heyy big brother, I waved at him and he looked at me and smiled, Wsp lil sis, how you been? I been good hbu? Same but where you finna go? I'm about to go hang out with some friends'

' Be safe out there, he said and I walked out the door and got into my car driving to mere's house *30 Minutes later*

' I pulled up to his house to see Soi's car outside already I got out and knocked on the door, Mere opened the door and smiled at me, Wsp Krystal he said and I side hugged him, Hey mere, where is everyone'

' He pointed to the living room and I walked in and saw everyone laughing and having fun, Hey everybody, Hey D1 Krystal everyone was mostly saying, I laughed and sat down beside keion'

'He looked at me and smiled, Wsp Krystal, Hey keion I said back and got on my phone, he snatched my phone out my hand and put it in the other side of him'

' keion why are you playing so much can you give me my phone back? He looked at me and put his finger on his chin, Nahh you supposed to be interacting with people and your being boring'

'Okok I'll be more "interactive" with people, I waved at Soi and looked back at keion can I have my phone back now please? nope he started laughing and started talking to somebody else'

'I sat back and poked my lip out and crossed my arm, he looked at me and leaned back, awnn look at the little baby he flipped my lip with his finger and started laughing'

*10 Minutes later*

'Do y'all wanna go get something to eat? Soi had asked us and we agreed to go to zaxby's, I decided to go in my car and keion jumped in the passenger seat, Now where do you think your going? I'm coming with you duh nigga, I rolled my eyes and followed Mere's car to zaxby's'

'We got out the car and he told me to come over to him I walked to him, yo hair sticking up, he said and he started touching me hair and rubbing it down,I thanked him and smiled at him, I looked over and saw that soi had took a picture, chilll out girl, I said laughing'

'We walked into zaxby's and we got a table and ordered our food, so mere and soi y'all go together or sum? I asked them being curious, nah I'm jus trynna fuck tbh, He shrugged his shoulders and all the boys started laughing except me and soi, I saw the hurt look on soi's face but I didn't say anything'

'We got our food and we begin eating and keion started eating my food because he ate his up, moveee keion dang your being very greedy right now, He laughed, girl idc I can eat yo stuff if I want to'

'I got a notification from my phone and I looked at it and saw soi had @ me and keion in a post in instagram'

'No way you really sat there and posted that!! I looked at soi that was laughing and smiling, keion was looking at the post and smirking'

*15 Minutes later*

'We we're walking out of zaxby's when we saw a car pulling into a parking spot fast asl, I recognized the car I saw Marcus get out and a cloud of smoke come out with him'

'Marcus what are you doing here? He walked up to me and started yelling in my face, SO THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW YOU AROUND HER THOTING AROUND WITH THIS NIGGA HUH? He was walking towards me and I was backing up'

' Marcus it doesn't even seem like that he was just fixing my hair, i said with tears in my eyes, I saw keion walking towards us but mere was holding him back and walking him to the car'

' all of a sudden Marcus dragged me to his car and pushed me in the passenger seat and drove off, he was driving towards his house and I can tell by how the neighborhood looked'

'We arrived at his house and he opened my door fast and pulled me out, he was wayy bigger than me so when he pulled me I flew to the ground and he picked me up and took me into his house'

'He took me upstairs and his house smelt like straight weed, he threw me on the floor, SO YOU CHEATING ON ME HUH? HUH KRYSTAL, NO IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU MARCUS I DONT EVEN LOOK AT HIM LIKE THAT! I said crying I was looking at him and I could tell he was mad'

' BABY PLEASE JU- I was saying until I was caught off guard with painful slap on my cheek, I fell down and I looked at Marcus who pulled me by my shirt and started punching me in my face'

'I was crying and I felt my nose start to bleeding and I started kick and screaming for him to stop, PLEASE MARCUS STOP YOUR HURTING ME!! I started scratching him in the face and I kneed him the nuts and he got off me and started holding hisself right there'

' when I raised up I felt lightheaded and my nose was bleeding even worse, so I got up and ran downstairs I heard him behind me but I tried to unlock the door until I felt a strong hold pull me down by my hair from the back'

'BITCH YOU TRIED TO RUN FROM ME HUH? He kicked me in my stomach and he was slapping me back to back until I started fading off and everything went black'
____________________________________
TBC