𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗂𝖼𝖺𝖺𝖺𝖺🦋

Macarris Bank Carter (Maniac)
11:30 Am 📍 Jamaica
Hotel
April-22nd

"Macarris come take a picture with me before we go! I heard, I looked up from my phone seeing Krystal by the mirror, I got up and walked behind her, "You look good mamas! I said in her ear, "Thank you! She said blushing and taking our picture'

'Me and Krystal been vibing these past weeks, I could say I've been falling for her hard but I wouldn't tell her that cause Ion kno if she feels the same bout me, The gang suggested we should go out of the country so shii we slide ta Jamaica, "You ready tinka? Krystal walked to the bed stand to grab her purse'

'I smiled because I love it when she calls me tinka, "Yea the gang waiting inna lobby! I said getting up grabbing my stuff, we walked to the door and we walked to the elevator waiting for it to arrive, the elevator arrived and the doors opened, I saw Gia and Keion in the elevator and they were kissing and me and Krystal got on'

"Tinka everybody on instagram going crazy over us! Krystal said laughing and turning around wrapping her arms around me, "Shii they should ain nobody topping us! I said bending down pecking her lips and I looked us seeing Gia mugging Krystal and Keion looking at us, I just laughed to myself'

'The elevator stopped and opened and we walked into the lobby meeting the gang, I saw Soi and Maggot... I mean Maggie talking and Krystal was holding my hand, "Wsp gang" Buck nem spoke to me, I nodded my head and I saw Buck had his girlfriend there with him'

_________

Krystal lynn Brussel

'Me and Macarris had walked into the lobby and I let go of his hand and told him I was about to go speak to Maggie and Soi, Me and Soi had gotten closer with Maggie and she was actually cool, her and my man I had sum going on but she said it was nothing serious and she got ha lil boo matter of fact she got multiple boos, "Heyyy girlssss! I said walking up to them and they hugged me'

"Bitch why was Gia staring at you and Maniac like that when y'all was walking in here? Soi asked, "Girl i don't know! I said rolling my eyes and Maggie started laughing, "Girl you know she wanted Maniac before she wanted Keion but Maniac wasn't going so she went to train track mouf! Maggie said and we started laughing'

'The boys started heading out and we followed behind them, Buck girlfriend came over to us and we were walking and talking, "Yall let's take a picture cause we some bad bitches! Magic (Buck girlfriend) said, we agreed and took pictures, *15 mins* we walked into this Jamaican restaurant by the beach and we all got seated'

'I sat by my man and I posted some pictures on my instagram story'

KrystalBrussel_               12 mins ago