𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘

Start from the beginning

This demon smelt incredibly strong, and dangerous too. This made you concerned for the hanafuda, would he be able to handle such a fiend?

Then in the blink of an eye, Nezuko disappeared. The presence of her hand on yours vanishing completely.

Tanjiro yell her name and your stomach dropped, the way he yelled her name so desperately made you feel frightened. The temperature of your right hand dropped dramatically as ice began to form in your palm.

Your ice sword was back in your hand as you rushed out of your previous spot. You skidded to a stop behind Tanjiro as you took in the sight in front of you.

The white demon was holding Nezuko in a tight chokehold, his other arm was outstretched as tiny threads were coming out of his fingertips.

"I'll be taking her," He said, "You understand your role now, don't you?"

Tanjiro immediately sprung into action, he rushed towards Rui with his chipped blade, murderous intent visible in his pace.

Panic consumed your senses as Tanjiro ran towards the demon, you've seen what those threads could do. The threads were exactly like the demon woman's, and you knew how much damage they could cause, the sound of peoples screams ringing through your ears.

Suddenly, your feet began to move.

Within a few seconds, you were already in front of Tanjiro. The hand holding the sword was high in the air as you moved closer and closer to the Spider Demon.

Rui was slightly taken aback by your sudden appearance before his eyes lowered and he swung his hands towards you.

Tanjiro saw his movements and quickly lowered his posture to avoid the incoming attack. His expression grew fearful as he saw you, running towards the demon, completely unaware of his attack. "[Name]! Get down!" He yelled.

Unfortunately, you didn't register his words in time.

And the threads sliced your right hand clean off.

The sudden sharp pain caused you to stumble, your body falling to the ground as blood spewed out of your arm.

"[Name]!" Tanjiro shrieked as he helplessly watched your frail body land in front of Rui. The Spider Demon grinned before picking up your weak frame.

"Hello again." He said lowly, his pale eyes staring through yours, "Is this boy your brother?"

Tanjiro grit his teeth as he made a mad dash towards Rui, his eyes ignited with fury, "Let them go!"

Threads attached to your back as he desperately tried to reach you. Suddenly you were yanked into the air. The threads that were wrapped around your back tightened hard against your abdomen. More threads wrapped around your body, this time around your legs and arms.

The next thing you knew, you were suspended in the air. You were a good 50 feet off the ground, it was quite terrifying the more you looked down.

You tried to wiggle around but the threads restricted your movements. Suddenly, a wave of pain washed over your body and you felt a liquid drizzle all over you.

A quick sniff told you what it was.

Blood. Lots and lots of blood.

You weren't used to so much pain, and before you knew it, tears began pricking your eyes as more blood started dripping out of every open pore.

Down below, you heard Tanjiro yell, "Stay calm, [Name]! I'll get you down soon enough! You and Nezuko must hang in there!"

His words didn't calm you down, they only made you shake even harder, causing more pain because of how much you were moving.