🌲taken part2🌲

Start from the beginning

                                  🌙....🌙

Me , Bellamy, and Eclipse walk in were the women is, "we can tend to the wound for you, give you food and water, and send you on you're way. But you're gonna have to tell us-how you found us and why you where carrying formula ". Dad tells her Bellamy grab my hand
" The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy, with a pretty girl, and the wolf women." The women said as she looks at the wolf "what-happened?" Dad ask "where they attack" Hershel says " they were taking" "taken by- who?" I squeeze my fist tightly " by the same-son of bitch who shot me." "Hey, these our-people. You tell us now!" my dad grab her wound tightly I raise my gun at her " Please tell us my mom could be hurt please!" Bellamy yells at her...

                                   🌙.....🌙

The women looks at the boy with a sigh, " you can here for a reason" I tell her with a soft look
" There's a town called Woodbury. About 75 survivors, I think they were taken there" she says " A whole town?" Dad ask " it's run by this guy who calls himself the governor pretty boy, charming, Jim Jones type." She tells us "he got muscle?" Daryl ask " paramilitary wannabes, they have armed sentries on every wall." " You know a way in?" "The place is secure from the walkers. But we can slip our way through" she explains " how'd you know how to get here?" Dad ask " They mention a prison, said what diction was in, said it was a straight shot plus the wolf was going to same way" she said. Rick turn to Hershel "This is Hershel , the father of the girl whose taken. He'll take care of that"...

                                 🌙.....🌙

                                   🌙....🌙

Pov: Bellamy

Me, Carl, Eclipse watch Hershel fixing up the women's leg, Timothée is with his dad ( I can see how much he misses my mom. It hurts him that she not here with us) "Thank you" she tells Hershel...

🌙...🌙

POV: Timothée

"How do you know we can trust her?" Oscar says I bite my lip "This is Maggie, Glenn, and Zoë. Why are we debating?" Beth's tells us
" I agree dad, we have to trust her I'm not leaving my family out there" I said. "We ain't. I'll go after them" Daryl replies " well, this place sound really secure." Dad says "You can't go alone" I said " I'll go" Beth ask "Me,too" Axel says " I'll go" Oscar said. We pack stuff we need into the car " Timothée" Bellamy walks to me
"Yeah" " let me come with you please?" He asks me, I grab his shoulders " you can't.. not right know. I promise I will get your mother back.. I can't lose you right now or your mom" I gently wipe his tear I kiss his head " be careful-okay..pops" I smile what he said. Dad comes to next to me grabs my shoulder gently " ready son", " Bring then back" Hershel says to my dad and we get in the car to leave...

🌙....🌙