We'll surely teach her never to look at him ever again and it will be a lesson she won't forget.

She also thought she's going to marry him, thats some funny shit. Over my dead fucking body will that take place! Even if we'll have to kill her just for him, though I wouldn't mind cutting her stripes out and serving them to her parents on Halloween.

That definitely sounds tempting.

I looked over at Sariah who's boiling just by watching them on the camera, as she pace the floor hard, making my eyes dazzle.

"If you don't do something about this bitch of a sister soon, I'll do something myself." I warned, with an even smirk.

Sariah stopped pacing with a smirk of her own, "I'll definitely do something, no one will take our man from us— I promise you, he belong to us alone."

When it comes down to the both of us, Sariah is more evil minded— she mind seem quiet and innocent but don't let that fool you.

That's just a mask hiding her other side.

I smirk, "What you going to do, love?"

She chuckled, "It's a surprise. You'll hear about it soon enough."

I heard them talking about the contract and turn my attention back to them. If they ever think of trapping him in that disgusting marriage, I'll kill every single one of them one by one.

That's a promise.

I saw Harmony trying to rub him him down but he quickly pushed her hands away with a glare, threatening to throw her out and I smirk.

Our good boy.

She stayed there for a little while, until the rain stopped and Alejandro told her it's time to go. This girl started trying to get him to let her sleep over but my baby wasn't having it at all.

"Awe, he's so precious." Sariah cooed and I nod in agreement, not taking my eyes off him not even once.

Like the perfect gentleman that he always is, he took her home so that she didn't have to leave alone in the dark. These are the kind of things that has us obsessed with him.

We'll always be obsessed with him.
.
.
.
The next couple of days ahead had been hectic for me. I had a lot of houses to sell, I had some to rent and also some lands people wanted to buy.

One of the most appealing aspects of working as a real estate agent is that each day is different. We meet new people, see new places, and respond to the changing needs of buyers and sellers— which often means shifting gears at the last minute.

It's very bothersome when someone keeps changing their mind about the house they want, we have to be going back and forth with the clients. However, it's my job so I have to do it without complaints.

My typical day sometimes might involve spending time at the office, meeting with clients, staging and showing homes, and scheduling appraisals and inspections. While other tasks include generating leads, researching, marketing, and accompanying clients to property closings.

"Mr. Moretti this is a three story house which consist of eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, two kitchen, one pool, game room, basketball court, one library, one office, one gym, a jacuzzi, movie theater." I explain to this my infront of me.

He nods looking around the house that cost over $1,020,000. I've met many rich people almost everyday. Some buying house with more than three bedrooms even when they're the only ones occupying it.