Chapter. 5

I ate my powdered donut that Sariah bought for me

I ate my powdered donut that Sariah bought for me. To me, this is the best donut— I'll always choose it over any other donuts.

I picked up my laptop and a book with other things fell off it. I groan as I bent over picking it up with the rest of things. My eyes caught the book and a grin took over my face.

It was the book Alejandro was reading that day at the library.

I thought back at the library, when I followed him there. I watched him like a hawk as he searched for his books, and when you found them his green eyes would lit up with excitement that warms my insides.

It was my first time looking up at him so close, normally we would keep our distant, not ro look suspicious. I regret that decision, it was so sweet talking to him for the first time in years.

His voice was just as Sariah stated; deep, husky and it overwhelmed my whole being and his nervous stutter was just so adorable.

I didn't really want a book but I just wanted to talk to him so badly that I acted like I was interested in them, even though he surely made them interesting.

I remember the book he was reading, it had alot of smuts and kinks inside, things like; Bondage, degrading, edge play, erotic humiliation, cuckholding, orgasm control and alot more.

Our baby is far from innocent.

From his flushed face, I could tell he likes them and wanted to try them. I decided to ask him if he ever got them done before and he said yes, which I knew was a lie because I knew he was still a virgin.

He was clearly embarrassed about me knowing he was reading smut books as he blushed right through the time I was there.

I also caught him staring at me multiple times, especially my lips and I wet my panties in excitement. I was so ready to fuck him in that library and I had to control myself, which made me leave soon after before I lose control of myself.

Now we're sitting here watching him through the camera and we were fuming with anger when we saw the person who was inside his house.

Harmony Gray.

Sariah's older sister, I hated that bitch from the moment I saw her. She looked at us like we were the most disgusting thing she'd ever seen when she saw us together.

If she thinks she has a change with him, she has another thing coming fir sure.

He's ours!

If Sariah's sister thinks that she can come here and scoop him up from us, she's making a big mistake and for that she'll pay.

She thought we didn't see her drug his drink when he went went to the bathroom. Thank God our baby didn't drink it, or she would've taken advantage of him.