🌙.....🌙

Glenn pulls in next to the store, we all get out
I pay my thigh telling Eclipse to stay close "we're clear outside" Maggie says " alright, let's take a look" Glenn said we start to go in till
"Hey" he kisses Maggie " it's a beautiful day"
I agree with her " yeah it is... let's get some stuff" I called out Eclipse to come. We go in the store I carefully look around, I stop to see a stuff animal I had as a kid I grab it gently pull the tail to create a lullaby with a sad smile I give it to Eclipse " be gently" as he bits it down all I can see is a tail wagging.

                                    🌙...🌙

Me and Glenn come out " we just hit the-jackpot of powder formula." "Thank, god" Maggie says " I alway got beans, batteries, cocktail wieners, many mustards. It's a straight shot from the prison" Glenn said " I found candy,little bit of ammo, and also can of fruit" I tell them as we load up the car " probably make it time for dinner" "I like the quiet" Maggie says " me too" I reply to her. " Back there, back home, you can always here them. Outside the fence no matter where you are." She finished but we hear a new voice " And where is it y'all good people calling home?" I see a man holding a gun at us...

                               🌙.....🌙

We pull out our guns at him, Eclipse is growling at him " Merle?" Glenn says Captain Hook laughs " wow" as he slowly drops the gun to the floor. He comes closer " Hey, back the hell up Captain Hook" I ask him Eclipse bark's loudly saliva drips down " okay, okay Honey. Jesus" his hands are still in the air " you made-it" me and Maggie look at Glenn " Can you tell me, is my brother still alive" Captain Hook ask
" Yeah" Glenn reply " Hey, you take me to him and I'll call it even on everything that -happened in Atlanta"Glenn looks at his hand
" you like it huh I made it myself" he says
" we tell Daryl your here, he comes to meet you" Glenn tells him. Captain Hook complain
to Glenn " trust us" I tell the man still aiming at him.....

                                 🌙......🌙

                                   🌙...🌙

                             No ones POV

Merle quickly grabs his gun and shoots but missing, Zoë and Glenn are next to the car we got up to only see Merle holding Maggie a gun near her face. " Hey hold up ,hold up buddy hold up" Merle tells them Zoë pulls Eclipse fur as well holding a gun " let her go. Let her go!" Glenn ask him " you to put the gun in the car right know" Merle tells them . We both listen to him " There you go. Now we're gonna go for a little drive" Zoë still holding Eclipse " we're not going back to our camp" Zoë tells him " no we're going somewhere else... Get in the car, GLENN! you're driving" Merle tells him.
Glenn looks at Maggie "GO" " okay" Glenn leave to go into the driver side,Zoë looks at Merle " you too sweetheart" Zoë let's go of Eclipse " GO HOME ECLIPSE...GO" Zoë feels a shot on her thigh. Maggie screams " I said go sweetheart" Zoë slowly lifts up into the back of the car and we all leave......

                               🌙...🌙

                           No ones POV

Eclipse is walking back home tired, he hears a noise then he growls but a women caring a basket and holding a stuff animal that his owner gave him " I'm not going to hurt you... I'm going to give this to your people"she whispers . Eclipse walk close to the women sniffing her hand and turns around he huffs at her telling the women to follow...... as they make it to the prison, Rick gives his baby to Timothée as he speed walks to the gate to only see a women with the basket he looks down to see Eclipse holding a stuff animal........

                                     🌙.....🌙

                                   🌙.....🌙

* welll crap Zoë is taken as well Glenn and Maggie

* welll crap Zoë is taken as well Glenn and Maggie. How will Timothée and Bellamy feel what happens to her. When I was rewatch the walking dead I swear Merle look like a ghetto version of Captain Hook 😂😂 FUCK YOU PHIL. That all I'm going to say *